Home Buying in Rochester>Question Details

Nyee Nyee Tun, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I am a foreigner, I would like to purchase a tenanted multifamily home in Rochester, NY for passive income. Where can I find references, please? Tun

Asked by Nyee Nyee Tun, Outside U.S. Sun Jul 24, 2011

I am a foreigner, I would like to purchase a tenanted multifamily home in Rochester, NY for passive income. Where can I find references, please? I can pay in full up to 45K, Thanking you. Tun

Answers

6
Hello Tun,

We emailed you privately, but wanted to acknowledge your question here as well. We work with numerous foreign investors and would be happy to assist you.

You can email us at 1855JOEBUYS@gmail.com or call our number and leave a voice message with your contact information. If you have it, please leave us your Skype username as that is how we communicate with our investors overseas.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Joe & Pam
If you still need assistance contact me anytime. We work with several out of state and country investors and manage many foreign portfolios. Contact me anytime if you still need assistance in your search.

My office number is 585-754-8955
Hi there,

I am from the UK and i am selling my property in Rochester, NY for $39,900 (i am willing to accept lower). It is tenanted and the gross income is $18,000 + per year. contact me at sarah.dunn89@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
You might want to give Thuy Tran a call her tel # 1-585-278-6733 or her email is stran@ppam.biz
I work for ERA which is a worldwide company. Please feel free to contact me and I am sure we could coordinate a successful program that fits your needs.
Sandy Wimett
ERA First Team
Sandysellshouses@gmail.com
If you would like assistance with your search feel free to contact me.
There are a number of properties that could be worth taking a look at.
Thank You,
Ray Camp