Tamika Moniq…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am a first time homebuyer looking for a 3 bedroom house that my children can grown into. Where should I buy to get the most house for my buck?

Asked by Tamika Monique, Philadelphia, PA Tue Mar 5, 2013

Answers

3
It depends on a lot of factors, how far do you want to be from work, what kind of schools are you looking for your children to go to, what amenities you need in a home, do you want to be in Philadelphia proper or are you looking at the suburbs outside of the city? The Northwest has MANY great deals for a growing family, Germantown, East and West Mount Airy, East Falls, Manayunk, Roxborough and more. You should also speak to a mortgage person about what kind of payment would be comfortable for your situation, but please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Amy Greenstein CNE
Elfant Wissahickon Realtors
8039 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, Pa 19118
267-226-3926
agreenstein@ewrhomes.com
Tamika,
Congratulations on starting your search for your first home!! That is very exciting, but I am sure you also have a lot of questions. I work with many first time buyers, and can review information with you to ensure you understand the process and we determine the best location and search criteria.
If you want to please email me with your contact information, we can discuss the details of your home search further, and I can begin to send you active listings that meet your needs in an ideal family neighborhood.

I look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to assist with your new home search.
Jennifer
Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com
Hi Tamika, there are so many wonderful and up-and-coming areas of the city and suburbs. Where do you want to be near generally? Where do you spend most of your time?

Work? School? Clubs? Etc.

Also, what price range or monthly payment as that will certainly inform your decision?

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com