Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

jehana8030, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am a first-time home buyer with outstanding credit (score>850), looking to buy in the Center City area, and in search of a pro-active real estate

Asked by jehana8030, Philadelphia, PA Sun Mar 31, 2013

agent who is knowledgeable (and preferably lives) in the area.

Answers

17
Susan Breault’s answer
I am a Realtor and I specialize in First Time Home Buyer. I will take the time to educate you on the home buying process and be supportive of you when you go through each phase of purchasing a home. Most important, my number one priority is making your dream of home ownership come true while respecting your finanical parameter and making this life event, less stressful.My dedication and hard work have paid off by having,my past clients give me a 100% satisfaction score.
I would like the opportunity to apply for the job, as your Realtor. Interview agents, until you find the right one and don't sign anything, even the PA Consumer Information Statement until you have made a decision on a agent.

Kind Regards
Sue Breault
Keller Williams Real Estate
215-205-9643
sbreault415@yahoo.com
Hi Jehana8030,
Congratulations on starting your home search! Center city is dynamic and vibrant setting, a perfect place for a 1st time home buyer.

Some info on me- My Team and I have been ranked as the #1 Real Estate Team in Philadelphia (and in the entire Prudential Network). We’d love to talk with you about your goals, along with my marketing plan. We can give you a more in depth idea of the current market, a snapshot of today’s stats and trends, and show you how we can find you your dream home fast and within your budget.

Plus, we can show you any Philadelphia listing at any time that’s convenient for you! Please note, that my services are always FREE to you and that I am available at ANY TIME to answer any questions.

For more information, email me at mccann@mccannteam.com or call me, any time at 215.440.8345.

I look forward to hearing from you, Jehana8030!

Mike McCann “The Real Estate Man”
& His Five Star Team I Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
215.440-8345 Direct I 215.627.8106
mccann@mccannteam.com I http://www.mccannteam.com I http://www.facebook.com/McCannTeam
First, allow me to say congratulations on deciding to buy your first home, and on maintaining your finances so well. I would be more than happy to work with you in finding your 1st home. I would recommend that you interview as many agents as necessary to decide who will best be able to serve your needs. Feel free to contact me for a phone interview, or to schedule a time to sit down and meet.

cblouch@kw.com
215-821-5333

Christopher Blouch
Keller Williams Real Estate
I would love to help you with your search - email call or text me anytime

Jill
Spectrum Realty
2157914745
I live and work in Center City and I am the Top Producer at my company. I specialize in first-time buyers and am aware of some great opportunities available that can save you money. I am also the author of a guidebook to Philadelphia (Moon Philadelphia), so I am an expert in the entire city, rather than just a few neighborhoods. Feel from to look at my profile/reviews on Trulia, Zillow, or Realtor.com to see what other clients have said about me. As you will see, many of them are first-time buyers and I take great care to walk them through every step of the process and see that they get what they want.

Call or email me anytime to see if it's a good fit. And either way, good luck with your search!
Karrie Gavin
Elfant Wissahickon REALTORS©
Top Producer, 2012
2000 Pine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
http://www.karriegavingroup.com
karrie@ewrhomes.com
Guidebook Author, Moon Philadelphia
http://www.facebook.com/KarrieGavinRealtor
Jehana, with regards to what my colleague John Walin says below, we provide you with the PA Consumer Information Statement at our first meeting which will describe the roles of Buyer's Agent and Disclosed Dual Agent.

Hope this helps!

Eric Axelson
http://www.SellingPhilly.com
Ask the agents you interview to describe PA agency law and agency disclosures. Gets wonky, but good to understand the different agency models and how well they can explain one form over another provides you insight into their practice .
Hello Jehana,

I have lived in Rittenhouse Square, Queen Village and now live in Northern Liberties. My office is at 22nd and Walnut and I know the market in Center City and its surrounds extremely well. I was awarded the CITYSPACE Customer Service Award in both 2011 and 20012.

If you are looking for an experienced agent that delivers an extremely high level of service to both first time buyers and repeat clients, feel free to contact me.

Michael Garden
CITYSPACE
2200 Walnut
Philadelphia 19103

O 215 625 3650
C 215 500 2981

mg@michaelgarden.com

http://www.michaelgarden.com
I can send you a complete list of places for sale, take you to see several areas and styles. I have lived in the area for a long time .. Call my cell or email me when you get a chance...

Jason Lepore
215-688-1446
JasonLepore@aol.com
Selling in Nj and Pa
First off, congrats on starting your search for your first home! My home and office are just south of center city in Graduate Hospital area, so I am very familiar with the area and would like the opportunity to assist with your home search.
If you can let me know a good time for us to chat for a few minutes, we can review your search, answer any questions you might have, and discuss my approach as well as tools for first time buyers.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Jennifer
Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com
484-995-2155 cell
Hi my name is Chris Boyle I live in south Philadelphia and I am very familiar with center city. I work for Century 21 Advantage Gold and I would love to assist you.

Chris Boyle
215 407-0323
Chris.boyle@c21ag.com
Let me know what day this week you would like to meet. I will send you homes that I have available in Center City that meet your needs. I handle center city all of the time for my office. There is no fee for using my professional services. I live just minutes from center city and am available at your schedule. Talk to you soon!

Jon Unrath
JUnrath12@comcast.net
Weichert Realtors Media
267 968 1505
I do not live in center city but have worked there for a number of years and know the area very well please give me a. call at your earliest convince to discuss your exact housing needs

Dennis Conwell
Accredited Buyers Representative
Prudential,Fox&Roach
Society Hill Office
215-440-2085 office
215-272-0360 cell
What area are you looking for? I live and build houses in 19130 zip code ( Fairmount and Francesville)
I would be happy to assist you.

I am a 35 yr. veteran of real estate in this area.

Michael Giordano
C21 Forrester RE
215-837-7025
Jehana8030,

Please feel free to drop me a line or give me a call. I grew up in the city, work with first-time homebuyers all the time in the city and am very familiar with the downtown area. I can give you a current client's contact info that I just found a house for a couple weeks ago if you'd like to find out about the proactive part and what I will bring to the table for you. Look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Warmest Regards,
Kristoffer Lehman, ABR, SRS
Keller Williams Real Estate
Licensed in PA - #RS299648
Office # 215-646-2900
Cell # 267-254-4755
Fax: 800-686-7534 or 267-419-2974
Email: klehman@kw.com
Hi Jehana, congratulations on deciding to buy a home, and for maintaining good finances. I am a multi-million-dollar producer in Center City. My office is on Rittenhouse Square and I am intimately familiar with all neighborhoods and price ranges in Center City.

Feel free to contact me for a phone interview or a cup of coffee to see if we are a good fit for each other.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287 direct
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://SellingPhilly.com