Luvmyhubbymc…, Other/Just Looking in 19139

I am a first time home buyer and i was wondering are there any programs or grants avaliable. please let me know!

Asked by Luvmyhubbymccoy, 19139 Thu Oct 15, 2009

Answers

3
Another program is to look at homepath by fannie mae. Great loan programs for the first time buyer with only 3% down.
Hello, Luv!
There are many different options for first time buyers - depending upon your situation. For example, the most popular option right now is the first time home buyer tax credit. This credit is up to $8,000 (in the form of a tax credit). Just today, it was announced by Baird Warner Financial that buyers can use part of the tax credit as their down payment. As always, there are specific criteria, etc. There has never been a better time to buy if you are a first time buyer - from the tax credit to fantastic prices, the opportunities are numerous. The tax credit is valid only through Nov 30 (must close before Dec 1). The included link will provide specifics regarding this particular program. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you need/desire more info. Thanks.