Home Buying in Breaux Bridge>Question Details

Crystal, Home Buyer in Saint Martinville, LA

I am a first time home buyer and have been wanting to purchase some land in a kid friendly place and buy a

Asked by Crystal, Saint Martinville, LA Thu Jan 8, 2009

mobile home to put on it. I am having trouble finding a place in the Parks Primary school district. Help anyone!! We have been renting forever and want to move in the next 2-3 months.

Answers

3
You might want to look at Katrina Cottages. They build in a very short ime <some have gone up in as little as three weeks.

Lowes sells them like the old Sears Catalogue houses.

They were designed to build at less than a FEMA trailer after hurricane Katrina.

But They are stick built.
Hey Crystal! I did a quick search and came across this tract of land.....read the description below....it may be perfect for you (as long as you don't mind living on the water).

Bayou property! 345 ft of frontage on the Bayou Teche! Great family neighborhood with a lot of children. Desirable Parks Elementary School District. Mature trees, utilities available. Peaceful and scenic area. There are some newer, nice mobile homes in the subdivision. Close to Lafayette and I-10.

If you are interested in seeing this property or any others for that matter, feel free to contact me directly at MelissaGaubert@gmail.com
Hi Crystal,
Ive pulled 44 properties that match your description and there are a few homes and a mobile home for sale as well. i'd be happy to send you the information via e-mail. you may contact me on mobile at 296-6577 or email ErinESoderberg@cox.net.
Happy to help! hope to hear from you soon