Home Buying in Franklin>Question Details

Stephen, Home Buyer in 45005

I am a first time home buiyer my credit is not so great because of school loans however i have a stable well paying job any advice on how to go about

Asked by Stephen, 45005 Sat Mar 20, 2010

getting a loan? Thanks in advance for your response

Answers

2
Vinson Home Team, ABR, CDPE’s answer
Alot of things go into getting a loan especially in this market. The take things into account such as your assets or how much money you have in the bank. They look at your credit score but with FHA its not your determining factor on getting a loan. I work and sell homes in your area, if you would like me to have a local representative contact you regarding more information just let me know! I work with some really great mortgage reps and even if you cant buy now they can help you buy in the future!
Just send me over a note.
Thanks!
You will have to speak with a lender to see if you qualify for a loan. They will ask some general questions and look at your credit. You can do this without any obligation or fees to the lender.

Then they will look at all your information and determine whether or not you will be able to obtain a loan and at what rate.