Monique, Home Buyer in New Albany, IN

I am a first time buyer. Where do I start in general? I know the area I want to purchase in and around what my monthly payments need to be.

Asked by Monique, New Albany, IN Mon Mar 25, 2013

Answers

5
I would start by getting a pre-approval from a mortgage loan officer and then contacting a local realtor. You can start your searching the local MLS at http://www.Rocks1.com. If you've got any questions feel free to contact us. John 502-442-1995 or Jill 812-987-8848
really you should start with a licensed loan officer, we can take your information pull a credit report, verify income and assets and get a pre-approval letter in your hand so you can start the process. we're licensed loan officers here in Indiana, we would love to help guide you through the process. you can apply on line at http://www.help.the2mortgageguys.com we'll be in contact with you after we receive your loan application
First thing is meeting with a Realtor. We will sit down and have you paint a picture of what that perfect
home looks like and get those properties to you quickly. Finding a Realtor with experience and negotiating skills is a must. Second thing is finding a bank or mortgage company to work with. Having the right people on your team will make the whole process smooth and clean. Hope this helps. Call with any questions Trent 502-751-3053
Monique,
As previous answers have stated, you should talk to a mortgage loan officer to see what programs may be available for you. I specialize in first time home buyers. I like to meet and have a consultation to explain not only how I work but how the whole process works. I also have a buyer packet of information with mortgage loan officers, inspectors, insurance information and the title search process. I would be honored to earn your business. Let me know how I can be of help. Feel free to call me at 502.386.2493.
Monique, the first thing you need to do is find a loan officer that you feel comfortable working with. That will set the perimeters of what you can secure financing for. I can give you a few names of local lenders to help get your financing started. As far as finding your home, I love to assist first time home buyers realize home ownership. Call me, and we can set up an appointment. 502-641-5232.