Home Buying in Reno>Question Details

shelly, Home Buyer in Reno, NV

I am a cash investor looking for up to 4 units to buy in No Nevada and Central California. Prefer distressed properties. shelly@4homesgroup.com

Asked by shelly, Reno, NV Sat Oct 26, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Reno

Answers

3
We have a new listing that will be coming on the market next week that fits your criteria. Please contact me for more info or to discuss.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
There are quite a few Realtor s that would love to talk to you and be willing to help you. Prices have been rising over the past year and "great deals" are harder and harder to find. The best deals right now are not necessarily REO's or short sales. I suggest you make some calls to a few agents, tell them what your needs and expectations are and figure out who you would like to work with. You are not going to find the best deals on websites unless you get real lucky. By the time you see a great deal it is already in escrow.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
I have send an e-mail to you discussing a property that will be coming on the market in a couple weeks. Please contact me for further information. Let me know if I can be of help. Thank You, Sharon callsharon@kw.com