Home Buying in Rockledge>Question Details

Maurice Fran…, Home Buyer in Rockledge, FL

I am a cash buyer looking for 4 bedroom property in Rockledge area. Looking for quite area. Can't spend more than $150,000

Asked by Maurice Franks, Rockledge, FL Tue Dec 20, 2011

Hello Maurice,
I am sure there will be lots of Realtors to help you out. If you consider take a tour via computer with me prior to visit the homes I will be glad to schedule a day according with your convenience. My name is Euceny Deanto with Century 21 Spectrum and my phone is 321 482-8253.Thanks
Hello Maurice: I would be glad to assist you in finding your new home,if you would like I can e-mail you the most current listings available for you to preview,If you would like you can e-mail me at silverpalmken@gmail.com and I will provide you with the list so we can move forward.

Thank You for the inquiring

If you are still looking I am looking for a partner for a hotel purchase. The property currently profits 95,000 after everything, including the loan. Let me know if you are interested.
Hello Maurice, Rockledge is my specialty I have lived here in Rockledge for over 20 yrs and I can help you find just what you are looking for.Give me a call.
Mark Amos
Broker Assoc.
Rahal Real Estate
I would be happy to help as a local full time Realtor
Best Regards
Paul Whitehouse (Realtor) SF.
Web Reference: http://www.paulsold.com
If you are not working with a professional, consider the idea; your agent can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc.; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.