Home Buying in Placentia>Question Details

Jal, Home Buyer in Irvine, CA

I am a cash buyer looking for a condo in one of the following cities of Orange County: Brea, Fullerton,

Asked by Jal, Irvine, CA Tue Jul 14, 2009

Placentia or Yorba Linda. My budget is $250,000. I need to have a lower level unit with direct garage access. I am not working with an agent currently. Can any agent let me know whether it is feasible help me to purchase such property within this budget?

Answers

9
Hi, Jal!
There are a lot of options available to you in that price range. As a cash buyer, you have an advantage when presenting offers.
I would be happy to work with you to find the right place!
Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
DRE 01920370
Yes you can purchase condos for that price. You have a much better chance over any loan because you are a cash buyer also.
Yes. My name is Schany Tang, Century 21 Discovery. Our office is located in Fullerton and I work in Brea too.
Contact me at 714 222-4657 and I can send you listings.
Jal,
I have another buyer who is buying in that price range and this is what I know: The Fairmont Hills condos in Yorba Linda have some townhomes with direct access but they are around $260,000. In Brea, for $250k it'll be tougher to find with Direct Garage access as we have not found any. I haven't seen any in Placentia lately and we really haven't looked much in Fullerton east of State College.

The fact that you have cash is great. But don't expect to be able to get a condo far below list price because of it.

Hi, Jal. I would be happy to help explain the market here. I've found that even cash buyers are finding problems in getting their first choice homes unless they are willing to pay more than asking price, as some agents are pricing especially low in order to begin a type of bidding war. I think it's a bit misleading, but through careful analysis of the comparable properties in your price range, you can make sure that you are not getting taken by having you make an emotional response. Congratulations for having cash! You don't want to spend it unwisely, as it is hard to come by these days. Please feel free to call and I'll be happy to discuss this with you before you decide who you'd like to work with. We have may tools available to help you find your dream home. Please all at 714.296.0513. Bonnie Scribner, award-winning agent with %1 brokerage in north OC -- I'll work hard for you.
Hi Jal,

That's great!!! Yes, of course many agents can help you! You are going to find a lot to choose from...it's a great market to find some nice pricing.

I would suggest you find an agent....I'm happy to help :) but look through some of the answers you are going to find on this site...pick an agent and then they....or me :) can help you get started!

Karen
Hi Jal,
Yes in both fullerton and Brea there are homes. Not a lot but they are there. One I can think of in particular is near Brea blvd. and Lemon. Really nice place large living room, 2 bdrms and 2 baths, Fireplace. Secure complex. I would be happy to show it and anything else that is available. Give me a call or contact me on my site!
Connie Bramble
714-337-8718
HI Jal,
There are quite a few homes in all these cities in that price range. If you could let me know more about your exact requirements like number of bedrooms,square footage of the home, I could give you a more accurate scenario. Please email me .

Regards

Archana Jayaraman
Hanu Reddy Realty
Jal,

Yes, with the information you have provided. But, if you provide me with additional details, like bedrooms, baths, and garage size, I should be able to answer your question more thoroughly. You can always log into my website where you can search like a "real estate agent" for yourself. Call or email if you need additional help.

Joe Homs
Realty Parnters
949-625-4533
http://www.joehoms.listingbook.com