Home Buying in Wesley Chapel>Question Details

Johana, Home Buyer in 33716

I am a buyer who is looking at new construction in Meadow Pointe. Can anyone tell me about this subdivision, market trends, chances of future resale?

Asked by Johana, 33716 Wed Feb 2, 2011

Also about the nearby schools...

Answers

6
Catherine’s answer
Hi Johana,

Cathy again, I replied to your question below. Let's talk in more detail you may e-mail me @ CathySmith10@aol.com, or call me directly 813-388-3234. I would be glad to speak with you on a more pesonal level, assist you in the right direction, and answer your questions. Have a great Thursday! Cathy = )
I'm not sure if you received the information you are looking for yet and if you haven't feel free to contact me. I live in Meadow Pointe and actively work the area with my Real Estate business so I am very familar with both new construction and the resales available throughout Meadow Pointe. I'm additionally familar with the schools in Meadow Pointe and can answer those questions for you as well. Please contact me for further assistance, 727-644-7541.

Bill Cunningham
EZ Choice Realty
Web Reference: http://www.tampares.com
Hi Johana,
Meadow Pointe is considered a Master plan community or PUD, planned unit development. I have been selling in there since 1993 when it was first under development. Master plan communities has a whole usually hold more value than other less known communities, usually because of all the amenities and extra conveniences. Meadow Pointe has their own elementary and middle school.

Personally, Meadow Pointe is one of my favorite communities to list and sell because it is located in a prime area of bustling development in and around the community. You have all your restaurants, and shops at Wire Grass is awesome, and exciting at Christmas. Go check out their Barnes and Noble Book Store in Wire Grass, your family will love this book store, incredible.

Because of this continued development which has survived and been successful in the down market, there are always people in my experience wanting to purchase or sell in Meadow Pointe. Now, if the cost of living in the community is a little more than you may afford there are also near by communities to explore with new construction, and inventory. Meadow Pointe recently had a grand opening a few months ago in a section that is open to builders. I personally love Meadow Pointe, it is a great family community. You would enjoy living there upon finding the perfect home that met your needs and wants . For more information on schools, statistics, and more community and area info. go to: http://www.FloridaLuxuryHomesToday.Listingbook.com and opted in for a free account and you may pull more information. You may contact me anytime for more information@ 813-384-8098. All the best, Cathy = )
Hi Johana,

Do you have a Realtor helping you? The builders will compensate your Realtor at no cost to you.

I've negotiated spectacular deals for my clients, including higher closing costs paid for the buyer, higher decorating allowances and lower sales prices. Builder agents will tell you the price is "fixed" but normally there is some bargaining room.

You also need to be aware of the extra fees you will pay in Meadow Pointe. You need to look at the combined Homeowners Association fees and extra Community Development District Taxes (CDD). Some of the builder's agents may just gloss over these extra fees but it is crucial to your buying decision. There may even be a way to negotiate to get the builder to pay down part or all of the CDD "bonding" portion.

So if you're not yet working with a Realtor you should find one to assist you--even with a new construction home.

I work with a Realtor partner and she lives in New Tampa and was a former builder model agent. Together we can help you find the perfect house in the right neighborhood for you and your family.

Also if you would like to browse resale homes, sign up for a ListingBook account for free on my website: http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

Alma Kee
(and Mariel Schlander)
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Hi Johana,
There is a new construction subdivision in Meadow Pointe called Nesstlewood. A new builder hastaken over unbuilt lots from previous builder. New homes price ranges from $200,000 - $280,000 depends of course if you want more options. They have very competitive prices. With the newly built road, malls and coming hospital within distance the chances of future resale...would be pretty good. Hope that answers your questions. You can call me, too at 813-523-3606 for more information. Thanks! Vilma
Hi Johana,
Im pretty sure Meadow Pointe do not have any new construction but there are newer homes availble. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Ainsley Daux
Home Run Real Estate inc
(813)546-1954