Home Buying in Wheat Ridge>Question Details

mmurphy, Home Buyer in Wheat Ridge, CO

I am a War Widow with 140,000 GI Bill approval - Wheat Ridge area near church 44th & Telle Chaplain Mary Murphy mmurphy@veteranschamberofcommerce.org

Asked by mmurphy, Wheat Ridge, CO Wed Jul 17, 2013

Answers

2
Hello Mary. How appropriate that I write this on the eve of Veterans Day. Thank you for your support of our veterans - a truly worthy cause! I have helped recent and not-so-recent veterans find homes and found that is very rewarding. I grew up in Wheat Ridge and know the area very well. I also am the founder of Patio Home Pros, which helps folks find a home with main floor living (no stairs!) and no exterior maintenance (sell the lawnmower!). I have a few recent listings that seem like they would be perfect for you. Call me at 303-994-5815 or email me at patiohomepros@gmail.com. Web site: http://www.patiohomepros.com. Happy Veterans' Day!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Hi Mary, first of all a big thank you for your sacrifices for our country! Many people do not understand the huge challenges that our servicemen and women and their families face every day. We would be proud to help you find a home that is perfect for you and have worked with GI BIll financing before (our son is in the military). Please feel free to check us out using the web address below and then call us at 720.484.8686 so that we can get started helping you find the home you need. :)