Roland, Home Buyer in Panama City Beach, FL

I am a South African that wants to buy a house cash in Cumming GA,USA, who do I go to?

Asked by Roland, Panama City Beach, FL Tue May 1, 2012

Answers

10
All of these answers are excellent, but one thing, regardless of experience, amount of sales and all that you have to also be comfortable with the REALTOR you choose and have good repore. Make sure you your REALTOR can prove the market value so that you can make an offer based on factual data and not a feeling. Best of Luck.....
Hi Roland. Welcome to Cumming and Forsyth County! We always look forward to new community homeowners. Seeing that you are incoming from Panama City, your first decision should be interview Realtors and find one who is familiar with the Area and is able to provide you with the questions and answers that will help make the transition easier for you. If you have never been to Cumming or the surrounding areas, this is primary that you locate a full time Realtor who can dedicate the time to not only locate properties that meet you lifestyle, home requirements and desirability in location for convenience to schools, shopping, entertainment, etc. but also recognizes the requirements of relocating to a new area and will schedule times to not only show you homes, but discuss all the facets for you and family with regard to the move.
I would appreciate being one of the Realtors you choose to Interview and provide a list of services that I feel will assist you in the relocation. Plese check out my information and credentials in Trulia.
Thanks Roland.
Maggie Frazier - Associate Broker
Remax All Properties
Cumming GA. 30041
I am a realtor and have been living in the Cumming area since 1999. I would be delighted to help you find your dream home. I would like you to visit my special website that focuses on Cumming,Georgia.

Click on the link below:

http://www.homesincummingga.com .

Call me on my cell # 404-217-5168 or drop me an e-mail at arthur.harris@metrobrokers.com.

Hi Roland,

I am a Realtor that works and lives in Cumming, Georgia. I have lived in the area since 1994. I am very knowledgable regarding schools, taxes and overall area. You may reach me at 404 819-9828.

You will be very pleased with the quality of service that I will provide.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Lois Petteys
Prudential Georgia Realty
You will want a Realtor vs a real estate agent. There is a difference. You will want a Realtor who is very familiar with Cumming. You should want a reputable real estate agency. I have those criteria. I can create a personalized website that meets your criteria so you can receive email updates of properties when they hit the market.

I live in Cumming, Georgia. I am a Realtor with Keller Williams Realty - Community Partners. If you'd like more information please email me at JanieB@kw.com. I look forward in hearing from you.

Warmest Regards,
Janie Burnette, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty - Community Partners
404.626.6540 - Cell
janieb@kw.com
Hi Roland,

You can start off by consulting a Realtor to assist you with finding a home that would best suit your needs. You can find a Realtor by searching online or even from this Trulia website.
I am a licensed Realtor and would like to further assist you myself....

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770-901-0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
We have been showing homes in Forsyth County-Cumming is the county seat- the past 5 weeks, Roland. If you need a sounding board for real property or financing questions please call, text or email and I will do my best. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/index.cfm?SiteID=HAMMONDJOHNM

http://www.chapmanhallprofessionals.com
I can help you with that. Give me a call at 678-735-2885. I specialize in Cumming, Ga.
I have an agent in my office who works with many South Africans buying homes here in Atlanta-he is a member of the South African Chamber here in Atlanta as well-if you would like his information please email me your contact info at hellomap@kw.com Thanks!
12 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Real Estate Agent

Make sure you choose a real estate agent who will provide top-notch service and meet your unique needs.
1.How long have you been in residential real estate sales? Is it your full-time job? While experience is no guarantee of skill, real estate — like many other professions — is mostly learned on the job.

2.What designations do you hold? Designations such as GRI and CRS — which require that agents take additional, specialized real estate training — are held by only about one-quarter of real estate practitioners.

3.How many homes did you and your real estate brokerage sell last year? By asking this question, you’ll get a good idea of how much experience the practitioner has.

4.How many days did it take you to sell the average home? How did that compare to the overall market? The realtor you interview should have these facts on hand, and be able to present market statistics from the local MLS to provide a comparison.

5.How close to the initial asking prices of the homes you sold were the final sale prices? This is one indication of how skilled the realtor is at pricing homes and marketing to suitable buyers. Of course, other factors also may be at play, including an exceptionally hot or cool real estate market.

6.What types of specific marketing systems and approaches will you use to sell my home? You don’t want someone who’s going to put a For Sale sign in the yard and hope for the best. Look for someone who has aggressive and innovative approaches, and knows how to market your property competitively on the Internet. Buyers today want information fast, so it’s important that your realtor is responsive.

7.Will you represent me exclusively, or will you represent both the buyer and the seller in the transaction? While it’s usually legal to represent both parties in a transaction, it’s important to understand where the practitioner’s obligations lie. Your realtor should explain his or her agency relationship to you and describe the rights of each party.

8.Can you recommend service providers who can help me obtain a mortgage, make home repairs, and help with other things I need done? Because realtors are immersed in the industry, they’re wonderful resources as you seek lenders, home improvement companies, and other home service providers. Practitioners should generally recommend more than one provider and let you know if they have any special relationship with or receive compensation from any of the providers.

9.What type of support and supervision does your brokerage office provide to you? Having resources such as in-house support staff, access to a real estate attorney, and assistance with technology can help an agent sell your home.

10.What's your business philosophy? While there's no right answer to this question, the response will help you assess what’s important to the agent and determine how closely the agent’s goals and business emphasis mesh with your own.

11.How will you keep me informed about the progress of my transaction? How frequently? Again, this is not a question with a correct answer, but it reflects your desires. Do you want updates twice a week or do you not want to be bothered unless there’s a hot prospect? Do you prefer phone, e-mail, or a personal visit?

12.Could you please give me the names and phone numbers of your three most recent clients? Ask recent clients if they would work with this realtor again. Find out whether they were pleased with the communication style, follow-up, and work ethic of the real estate agent.