Home Buying in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Deshmukh.K, Renter in Beverly Hills, CA

I am a Single Guy coming out to Beverly hills for a year. What is the fun place to stay in here?

Asked by Deshmukh.K, Beverly Hills, CA Mon Aug 26, 2013

Answers

6
Tony Gabriele’s answer
You might be thinking of the wrong city for "fun" if you are young. Nearby Hollywood, Westwood, and West Hollywood are fun for the young.

Antony Gabriele
Realtor BRE#01739922
(310)686-1109
Deshmuhk, Clearly you need to live close to where you will be staying. There is a saying in Los Angeles, everything is 45min to an hour drive away...if that is OK with you than Beverly Hills is fine. Let me know what your budget is and then we could potentially discuss opportunities closer to your place where you would be learning, working and playing!

Endre Barath,Jr.
homes@endrebarath.com

310.486.1002(m)
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Deshmukh, it seems as though Beverly Hills may not be the ideal location for what you are looking for. If you are going to be studying in Burbank for film school, I would suggest renting a place out in Los Feliz or Silver lake for a more in touch experience. If you are looking to live in a more upscale area for your time in LA, I would suggest getting a place out in Westwood.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help finding a place!

Rupesh Singh
BRE#01933936
I suggest you instead stay in Hollywood, Los Angeles or one of the many beach cities in Southern California.
Deshmukh, Beverly Hills is not one thinks of a "fun place" it is considered very affluent, great to raise a family but not a "party place" if you think of having fun think of Venice, Santa Monica, West Hollywood... anyway call me or email me directly to chat:)

Endre Barath,Jr.
Prudential California Realty
A Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate

Beverly Hills CA
homes@endrebarath.com

301.486.1002(m)
My College is gonna be in Burbank, and I am doing film studies. I heard this was a good enough place and Hollywood and Burbank both are within 10 miles. Any other options according to my needs?
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2013
There isn't much in Beverly Hills, but there is certainly plenty to do in the nearby areas. I would suggest a home in The Hollywood Hills, which is central to all the fun spots.