Home Buying in Gary>Question Details

Laura Ross, Real Estate Pro in Valparaiso, IN

I am a Realtor in Portage, and I need to refer a commercial listing of mine that is in Gary, I just am not

Asked by Laura Ross, Valparaiso, IN Thu Jun 11, 2009

qualified with commercial property to be able to help this seller, I am looking for someone who will do what it takes to market and sell this. The commission is awesome, reach me at 219-764-2130, PLEASE BE ABLE TO SEND ME YOUR SOLD LISTINGS SO I CAN SEE HOW WELL THEY WERE MARKETED, MY BROKER WILL DO THE REFERAL FORM FOR YOU. THANK YOU

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Gary

Help the community by answering this question:


Gina’s answer

Call the Crown Point, McColly office and ask for George Sampson, he handles our commercial division. I am sure he could help you. Hope this helps. Please let him know I referred him to you. Thanks.

Gina B.
Web Reference: http://www.GinaBombin.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 12, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Lake County > Gary > Home Buying in Gary > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer