Home Buying in Greensboro>Question Details

Ron Climer, Real Estate Pro in Orlando, FL

I am a Realtor in Orlando, Florida with a referral that I would like to send to a equestrian farm expert Realtor in Greensboro North Carolina.

Asked by Ron Climer, Orlando, FL Wed Oct 9, 2013

How can I find such an expert? Are you willing to pay a referral fee?

Answers

4
Ron,

I do quite a few farms and have several listed right now. I can give you the addresses if you would like to see the listings. I also deal with quite a few equestrian buyers relocating to our area. I would be happy to give you a referral fee and contacts for testimonials from equestrian buyers and sellers that I work with.

Just let me know how I can help,

Larry Story
Total Care Realty, LLC
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 9, 2013
I would love to pay a Referral fee, and I have two clients now who are getting ready to list with me in the next 30 days...I would love to help,,

Kim Burgess
Flag Wed Oct 9, 2013
Larry is very experienced in this area. He is professional and hard working . Your client will be in excellent hands.
Flag Wed Oct 9, 2013
Hi Ron,

I have had and raised horses all of my life. I sold a 60 acre ranch this year. Yes, I would be happy to pay a referral fee.
Hi Ron! There are several here and I just sold a similar property. I also know of a new one on the market. I'll gladly pay a referral, give me a call at 336-937-2891.
Please contact Scottie Campbell. Her expertise is horse farms in NC and VA. She is absolutely superb.

scottie@scottiecampbell.com 919-933-8044

I had a client who I referred to her for a horse property. She worked with them for 18 months and then paid a referral fee to me.