Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Joe Devito, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY

I am a Real Estate Professional in Brooklyn Ny I would like to know what Buyers in my area think

Asked by Joe Devito, Brooklyn, NY Wed May 7, 2008

What do buyers think in my area Brooklyn ,NY about the idea that Now is a great time to buy real estate with prices down and interest rates about to start climbing it is now time to buy What do you think?

Answers

1
Alen Moshkovich’s answer
Joe.

From what I am hearing alot of buyers are still under the impression that our prices are going to drop even further as month's go by. Some parts of brooklyn will see that, and many others will not, just like in the city. You know what I like to tell them, " What you buy right now, will be a steal five years from now". If buyers have no motivation to buy and are just shopping around for a perfect property that we know doesn't exist, they will take a long while to ever make up their minds and make a purchase.