oaks, Home Buyer in Hilton Head Island, SC

I am a Korean War Vet. Can I still get a no down mortage?

Asked by oaks, Hilton Head Island, SC Fri Apr 5, 2013

Answers

4
Yes, you qualify for a VA Loan. But you still have to go thru the Loan process to make sure you have income to support your purchase.
Oaks,

Thanks for your service!

You bet you can (in most cases). Get with a mortgage professional locally that has experience with VA home loans. I am in MN and am of no help to you with your transaction. Although I was just married last year in Savannah, I love the area you are in!

if you need a good referral I can help you out. I have a network of great mortgage professionals and can get you in contact with one in SC.

Jerry
You can qualify for 100% VA financing as long as you haven't used it before, and even if you have there still may be a balance that you can still use.
Thank you for your service, I did 22 years in the Navy.
http://www.BeaufortHomesToday.com
Yes...there are certain requirements but as long as you have a certificate of eligibility we can work out the details. If you would like to call me, I can give you the name and number of a lender I just verified the above with...she would be glad to help as would I.
Thank you for your question!
Beth
(843) 271-4254
beth@coastallivingbybeth.com