Home Buying in Davenport>Question Details

sidhuguddi, Home Buyer in Davenport, FL

I am a Canadian investor looking to purchase a single family home in the Orlando area as a rental. I am able to pay cash. Any good deals?

Asked by sidhuguddi, Davenport, FL Wed May 29, 2013

Answers

20
I also am a Canadian who is Selling our Fantastic 5 bedroom vacation home with private pool that is 13min from Disney. 44-46 rentals per yr that are 100% transferable along with website.
email me
sandyridgevillas@rogers.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 3, 2013
Hi There,

I am about to list my property at Highgate Park which is a lovely gated community within 10 mins of the Disney attractions.

It is a 4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom villa with pool and is South Facing with no other houses looking on to it.

It comes fully furnished and is beautiful condition, if you are interested you can contact me and I will then put you in touch with my property manager.

Contact me on : paul43ventrolla@yahoo.co.uk
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 30, 2013
Hello
I have a Fantastic 5 bedroom vacation home with private pool in the saught after community of Sandy ridge for sale. Our home is turn key with many weeks booked to pass on(books out 44-46 weeks per year). We live in Kitchener Ontario Canada and have owned our home for 5yrs. $214500.
email me if you would like more info
sandyridgevillas@rogers.com
Best Rental Properties for purchase are in Davenport, FL. Very close to Disney and Short and Long Term Rentals are permitted. Check out my website at: http://www.celebratehomesfl.com for pricing and pictures. The best areas are: Area codes 33897 and 34747. These are best price and great rentals. There are a few in Kissimmee as well. How much are you willing to pay? Right now homes are at it's best price. They are going up every time one sells. Feel free to email me at ipiovanetti@gmail.com thanks, Iris
Prices are still good here and there are a few bank owns still available., My info is below for contact, Jerry

Jerry Osser-Charles Rutenberg Realty
sellingcentralflorida@yahoo.com
321-624-5133
Hello sidhuguddi,

Ar you still looking for a property? Send me your email awith criteria and I will email you back a list of prooperties to view.

I specialize in income producing properties in the Disney area. (Central Florida short term rentals,vacation homes,second homes) I have been an investor for 17 years in this area as well as helping others invest in Florida properties. 90% of my sales in the Disney area are international buyers. I am sure I can help you find a very good vacation/income property that you can use at any time you want to use the home.You can call me at any time and we can talk in depth about how the best way for you to purchase a property, what is needed for you to start the process, managers taking care of your property and what they charge, how bookings/guests are placed in the property and the fees involved and what kind of income you will receive in all the different communities in the area. Every community close to Disney has a little different income ability. This is where I come in. You do not want to be to far from Disney. Please contact me and I will answer all your personal questions over the phone. It's best to answer all your questions before we start looking at properties. You can call me at 407-572-3022 or email me at btscarpa@aol.com

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843

btscarpa@aol.com
Hi, I just happened to have the right rental income property for you. Give me a call or email me. My email is ipiovanetti@gmail.com and 787-448-8698. Thank you. Iris
I also am a Canadian and am selling our 5 bedroom pool home 13min to Disney, our home books out 44 weeks per yr, 100% our own bookings.
email me at
sandyridgevillas@rogers.com
everybody loves cash. you can find los of great agents that service Orlando right here on Trulia.
Have you determined if you would like to purchase a property that allows short term/vacation rental or an annual rental?

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
Income producing properties
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843

btscarpa@aol.com
I specialize in income producing properties in the Disney area. I have been an investor for 17 years in this area as well as helping other invest in central Florida. I am sure I can help you find a very good income property in the area. You can call me at any time and we can talk in depth about managers taking care of your property and what they charge, how bookings/guests are placed in the property and what kind of income you will receive in all the different communities in the area. Every community close to Disney has a little different income ability. This is where I come in. You do not want to be to far from Disney. please contact me and I will answer all your questions even before we start looking at properties.

Below are some of my recommendations from past clients.

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
Income producing properties
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843
btscarpa@aol.com

Walterleibold Client, Seller
Bernard helped me sell my home in Saint Cloud Florida. His expertise and professionalism are unparalleled. I highly recommend Bernard Scarpa whether you are selling or planning to buy a home. Bernard is a true gentleman who will always keep your best interest in the forefront of negotiation.

Tue, May 7, 2013

Feelgreatnow Client, Seller
My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Bernard for the recent sale of our home. He was extremely honest, reliable and helpful. He was very prompt with replying to our many questions, and offered expert advice on how to get our home sold quickly. We were thoroughly impressed with his work ethic and commitment to his clients. Thanks to Bernard, our home had a full price contract within a mere 4 days of being on the market!!!! We can't thank him enough for all of his hard work and dedication to getting our home sold! If you are looking for a real estate expert who will get the job done, then look no further as Bernard comes highly recommended!

Fri, May 3, 2013

Adrian Garcia Client, Buyer
Working with Bernie was a pleasure, and a true joy.
Thank you for doing such a good job for us through out this whole entire house process! We truly appreciate your open and honest style as well as your attention to detail an dedication. Thank for everything!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013

Ann Shaw Client, Seller
Bernard was a great help selling my home in Kissimmee. I found him to be very personable, honest, and helpful. He gave me ideas to sell the house and we were in touch all the time. Bernard was very helpful explaining the paperwork to me for a couple of other contracts prior to the one at the end and also the paperwork for the final closing. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sun, Apr 14, 2013

rodc10 Client, Buyer
I have purchased and sold a few homes. So far Bernie was the best Real Estate Agent that I dealt with. Bernie will always look after your best interest. The difference between Bernie and some other agents is that he pays attention to what you are looking for in order not to waste your time. I have recommended Bernie to a lot of my relatives and friends. Go with Bernie and you will not be disappointed.

Darron_bartram Client, Buyer
I used Bernie to both buy my property and sell my property. I've always found Bernie to be honest and trustworthy. I've always enjoyed working with him and always found him to be very professional. He is the perfect Real Estate Pro and I'm happy to call him my friend.
I would recommend his services to anyone hes was very knowledgeable guy. Thanks

Sat, Nov 10, 2012

S.abey Client, Seller
I found Bernie to be knowledgeable, capable, and trustworthy.
Also, I found him to be a good human being!
I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012

dongzhaochen Client, Buyer
Bernard is extremely helpful in helping us purchasing vacation homes in Orlando. He is very knowledgeable, experience and professional. We enjoy working with him and will continually work with him in getting our next vacation home.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012

Michael.tedesco Client, Seller
He was very helpful in my sale of my FL home. A pleasure to work with.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012

Darcy and Beth Simon Client, Buyer
We were looking for a realtor that we could relate with, and one that not just talked the talk, but walked the walk - meaning not only did he have knowledge of vacation homes, but he himself was a vacation home owner.

He offered great advice while still letting us make the final decision. He made the purchase process smooth, so much so that we did it again!

We would recommend his service to anyone.
I most certainly can help as I specialize in working with foreign real estate investors and know the areas which may be appealing. When looking to select a Realtor in your search be sure he/she has seasoned experience with investment properties. Many Realtor's specialize in specific communities and cater to buyers of primary residence homes. I suggest working with someone who knows how to calculate a true ROI for long or short term investment properties and also knows how to calculate capitalization rates. You'll also need to comply with IRS regulations and filings which are different for foreign nationals. You're Realtor should have contacts to help you in every facet as you'll need to set up an ITIN for each buyer. You're Realtor should also be able to recommend a reputable foreign tax specialist of investment property. Many other reputable contacts will be necessary in your absence such as a property manager. Some one who's worked within the field will have partnerships with these types of partners necessary for your success. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Cathy Starkweather
Realtor & Investment Home Specialist
01.407.274.8476 / cathy@jerrybarker.com
Hi There:

I have handled numerous transactions in virtually all the short term rental communities close to Disney. Most communities over there are pretty nice, resort style, pool homes,… Solana, Lake Wilson, Reunion,.. are just to name a few nice ones. Below is the link to some nice properties in the short term rental zoned area:

http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/listings/areas/9995…

Let me know if you have any questions regarding any of these communities or properties.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Good Morning and thank you for your question. I work primarily with Canadian Investors as finding them good rental deals and renters mostly in the Davenport area. Many Disney employees rent in this area as it is close for them to get to work. I can also assist you if you are looking to find a furnished property for short term rental. If you are interested, I can start sending you listings so you can see what is available.

Beverly Amerman
Coldwell Banker West Realty
609-381-2153
bevamerman@cfl.rr.com
Hello there. I had a feeling you would get a lot of responses to your question. :) Are you looking for a long term, annual rental property or short term, vacation rental property. Generally speaking, your monthly/annual expenses will be lower with an annual rental. I have helped investors find both short term and annual rentals. I too have worked with Canadian clients - many of which are repeat customers. If you'd like to share a little about what you are looking for or in need of direction, feel free to contact me directly. I will be happy to help in any way I can.
HI there! There are some deals still there. I also run a property management company that specializes in Short term rental. I can certainly help you with any questions that you might have. Best of luck with your quest! I can be contacted on 407 201 1521 and my email is liesl@orlando4ever.com.
Still good deals here. Have sold many Canadians properties near Disney that they are doing well with. Contact me and we can talk homes and discuss Property Management Looking forward to hearing from you Jerry Osser
Jerry Osser & Bob Davis
Charles Rutenberg Realty
The Central Florida Real
Estate Team
Cell:321-624-5133
Selling Central Florida
“By the Yard”
If you know of anyone wanting to buy or sell in the
Central Florida Area, I am never too busy for your referrals
Many good deals, but obviously we need to know what price range you are looking at?
Will you be renting long term (lease for over 7 months) or short-term, for vacation purpose (rent by the week)?

This link will show you over 180 single family homes priced from 100k to 200K currently available.
click > http://www.searchkissimmeehomes.com/listings/propertytype/SI…

Contact me with any questions at AVegaPacheco@aol.com or 407-791-9086 direct cell.
The more details you provide, the best list of homes I can create for you.

Tony Vega
Antonelli Realty
Time is running out for good deals but there are still some out there. Most Canadians love to buy in the Reunion area. Short term rentals are allowed and it is a very exclusive place with golf, restaurants, pools, water park, near Disney and mayor highways. Contact me for more information at ipiovanetti@gmail.com Thanks,