Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

shahla shafii, Real Estate Pro in Encino, NM

I am Looking for 2 to 4 unit to buy in west side on los angeles , or Culver city , Berverly wood, west hollywood, mid wilshire, the for $12000000. M

Asked by shahla shafii, Encino, NM Sat May 14, 2011

I need to buy 2 to 4 unit for price of $ 12000000.M in west side like ( culver, mid wilshire, beverlywood, west hollywood, ) please if any serious seller out there let me know

Answers

11
I just have a cancelled 6 unit listing in the south bay area. if interested the property is off the markes but seller is still interested on selling this property
I can be reached at (310)704-4863
Sincerely
Angel J. Hernandez
Prudential California Realty
Hi Shahla;
Seems like many of the agents below don't realize you are an agent. There are many properties in the MLS right now that fit your parameters. If you can't find what you're looking for, try posting a "real estate wanted" ad on CraigsList. You will be more successful.
Deborah Bremner
The Bremner Group at Coldwell Banker
REALTOR, 00588885, ABR, CDPE, eAgent, CSP, SFR, HRC, CRE
(O) 310-571-1364 DIRECT
(D) 818.564.6591
(C) 310-422-4288
http://www.thebremnergroup.com
Accredited Buyer Representative|Certified Distressed Property Expert |Pre-Foreclosure Specialist Certified
I want you to know that I appreciate any referrals from friends and associates who may be in the market to buy or sell real estate. You can count on me giving them the same high-quality service I provide to all of my clients.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 14, 2011
Hi Shalah:
2112 Butler, a stunning free standing, single family home in West LA, with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, in a condo development listed at $1195000 will be open tomorrow 5-15-11 from 2-5 pm. Take a look at the link below. Tell Mary that Kat sent you over to look at it! Ie been working on this property with Mary for the past few weeks.

Kat Becker
Prudential California Realty
Web Reference: http://2112butler.com
I have a customer that is interested in selling her 3-unit property in the Palms/Mar Vista area. Why are you buying? What purpose? Please call me if you're serious. I know I can help.

PYE CREEDON - Century 21 Union Realty
(310)923-8085 (Cell)
pyecreedon@gmail.com
I'm pretty sure you mean $1.2mil which is a very attainable price for some of the nicest duplexes in town, but for 4 units it can be tricky. (especially west of Fairfax) 3 units is also a really rare setup and they don't come up often. They are the most desirable right now as if usually provides two rental units and a larger owners unit that is sometimes detached like a single family home. Since most of the buyers are looking to owner occupy, these types of properties are bringing the highest value in 2-4 units right now.
I find this hard to believe. You can't find any serious seller's on the westside that would be interested in selling a duplex or 4-plex for $12,000,000? Are you serious, or are you just trying to see how many Realtors will jump thru the hoop? That's just me, but it seems a little odd.
Hi Shahla,

I do a lot of work Mid-Wilshire/Korea Town and have a seller who would like to sell her building. This particular section of town is popular among renters --very low vacancy rate.
If you're interested is passing by the building or looking at more possibilites in this area, feel free to give me a call at 323-219-4480 or shoot me an email at lynnleglaire@gmail.com.
Truly yours,
Lynn LeGlaire
Keller Williams Larchmont
lynnleglaire@gmail.com
323-219-4480

p.s. You could get two great building for 1.2 million in htis area!
I am looking in the same areas for a couple of other clients and I see properties you may like.
I'd love to assist you in your search, and I can send you some properties to view. Please send me your emal address.

(310)614-6489
Valeria Motronea
valeria@motronearealestate.com
Hi, to answer your question: there are a lot of serious sellers out there. I can certainly help you identify the right property.. However I have questions for you: is it strictly for investment? Is the price 1,200,000?
I would like to offer my serving to you. If you serious, please contact me.

Thank you

IRN REALTY
Danny Tran
DRE: 01763825
1298 W. 7th St
Upland, Ca 91786
818-317-4698
Tranpomona@yahoo.com
I'd love to help you with your search. I have a few properties in mind.
-Michael Nava
323.371.0405
MichaelNava@rodeore.com