Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Chi Jing, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I am Interested in pre-construction project: Aventura Isles for my winter home. Is this in the nice neighborhood?Zip 33179 is good area ?

Asked by Chi Jing, Chicago, IL Mon Dec 3, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092572634-998-NE-195th-St-Mi…

Answers

20
David Siddons Group’s answer
Aventura is a nice Area but that is my personal opinion.
Check my Aventura Neighborhood blog here: http://luxlifemiamiblog.com/category/aventura/

David Siddons
305 508 0899
http://luxlifemiamiblog.com
Hello Chi: It is a good question because like many areas of Miami, the zip 33179 has some nice and less nice parts. The good thing about the development you are interested in is that it is very large with a total of 150 acres of new home development including 20 acres of lakes and 37 acres of parks.
It is located near the fairly upscale Aventura Mall, dining and entertainment, including sporting venues, with easy access to the beaches along the Atlantic Ocean between Miami and Fort Lauderdale.

In my opinion The Island offers a good value for the money with prices in the low to mid 200's. I specialize in helping out of town buyers and have several ways I can provide special help to you. Let me know if you would like a free property preview video of the area and perhaps of a model home at that development. Here is a way to sign up for this free service:

http://hybridrealtygroup.com/request-free-buyer-preview-vide…

Looking forward to helping you buy your winter home in south Florida.

Andrea Crilly
305-209-0657
Hybrid Realty Group
info@hybridrealtygroup.com
http://hybridrealtygroup.com

Search for properties anywhere here:
http://hybridrealtygroup.com/advancedmap-mls-search/
as Realtor also in the same area Hollywood/Aventura this answer is terrific, just shows Trulia can really be helpful to all sides
Flag Wed May 8, 2013
I wanted to chime in as I am NOT A REALTOR and NOT trying to make a buck. I went to the development and I found a lot of interesting info as I was looking to buy....Was. When all is said and done yes it will be beautiful. My problems are this:

1. the outter area around the complex..NOT SO NICE area. Having a family that worried me!
2. upon initial opening there will be no guard at the security booth and any tom, dick and harry can just drive in and wonder about....that worries me!
3. Although the complex is Very up scale I was not too fond of the zero lot line idea, but that's just me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 15, 2013
guard in place, upscale swiming pool and club house, many young families with kids and a nice playground. This is great, I bought 6 monhts ago and the prices have almost doubled. Great investment. Too bad Christian did not buy!
Flag Thu Aug 28, 2014
I have lived in the area for 11 years. I like that you have access to 95, 441 & the turnpike but the area & property values have gone down. The home in Aventura Isles is NOT in Aventura but on the boarder-line of Miami Gardens & Unincorporated Dade County. There have been many break-ins in that new community. The only thing good about it is that you are purchasing a brand new home...
Yes, it is a nice family oriented community. You will love the enviroment, also you are 5 minuts away from Aventura mall, all the nice restaurants, sunny Isles beach and more. Go for it, great investment as well.
This is no a good location at all and is part of Miami dade area the most violent county on US. Try palm beach o broward
Hello Chi, Have you been informed about this neighborhood yet? Please feel to contact me at pquinnfl@gmail.com. I am the Community Association Manager for this property.
Aventura Isles homes are nice as for the area there are pluses and minuses ..but if you desire a condo there is a lot of pre-construction in my area on the ocean of Sunny Isles Hollywood ,feel free to contact me on that ..like the ''Chateau Beach''... google map the area and check the schools if you have children too,
I can send you a Neighborhood Report to your email, email me if you want it
Please send me the report.
Flag Wed May 1, 2013
IT IS, ALL THOUGH ITS NEAR MIAMI GARDENS(BADEST NEIGHBORHOOD)IT IS RELATIVLY SAFE, AND IN A GATED COMMMUNITY EVEN MORE SO. I LIVE NEXT TO AVENTURA ISLES AND I TEND ON BUYING A HOUSE THERE SOON, AND IT IS SOMEWHAT UP SCALE AND SAFE. ON 195TH ST THERES A JOG PATH AND ALOT NEAR BY, MOVIE THEATER,WINN-DIXXIE,WALMART,ROSS,POST OFFICE,DOLLAR TREE,PIZZA HUT,BANKS,BURGERKING,MCDONALDS,WENDYS,TACO BELL, DUNKIN DOUNUTS,KFC,..... ALSO ABOUT 5-10 MINS AWAY FROM AVENTURA MALL!!!

:)
It is one of the cheaper single family home projects. There are options in other areas such as Cooper City and Boynton Beach. But first what is your budget and would you consider other areas. Then call me and let's discuss your options. I am we'll versed in pre construction.

Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
954-559-6411
Paulheller@bellsouth.net
Or go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Nihao Jing: You may want to contact my partner, Wenjun Lin. She may be able to help you. Xie Xie

Wenjun Lin
联系人:林文珺
电话:786-376-3093
(Call or Text)
QQ: 2216032732
邮箱 :wenjun28th@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Dear Chi, I looked up this address on MLS and could not find the listing. Also by the map, this is not exactly on Aventura. By the photos, if this house was near Aventura you bet it would much more than $220K.
Your best bet is to start working with a professional Realtor who can show you properties that are actually available in the areas you desire within your budget. This way there is no waste of time searching for tons of properties in many websites that are not even available anymore.

If you are looking for a new project near the Beach, including Aventura, you will will need to buy a condo I have not seen any housing new developing in the area for many years. There are several condos available. I have right now 3 beds for around $860K in a complete new project steps from the beach, if you are interested in learning more.

You can buy 2 beds condo in Aventura in older building for as low as $200K -$250K just so you know.

I wish you all the best and contact me if you have questions 305 766 0943

Gisele Zachar
Hi Chi,
The first question I would ask you is if this is for a second home, full time residence or investment property? I would give a different answer depending on what your purpose is.
I feel you could get a better understanding of the area and your outcome if you contact one of the realtors here in the local area. I live in Aventura and am ery familiar with this area, however this location is not actually Aventura, it is far west of Aventura.

Please contact me for further assistance so that I may evaluate your needs.

Beth Jekins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com

There are some great projects developing in the area of Aventura and Sunny Isles like ECHO , PORSCHE BUILDING, 400 SUNNY ISLES and REGALIA. All of those pre-constructions projects are offering good returned on investment. Let me know if you need more information about one of these projects and i will be more that happy to help you.

Anemtura Isles is located West of I95. The area is not as upscale versus the 33180 zip code but is one of the few remaining pre construction single family home communities in North Dade County. You are still minute away from the Sventira Mall. The issue is what your budget is. If you can up in price and consideb300-400s I recommend Monterra in Cooper City. Also GL Homes has several upscale projects near Boynton Beach. I need to know your budget and needs in order to guide you appropriately. I specialize in new construction and with out of town buyers. Contact me and let's discuss your options further.
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
954-559-6411
Paulheller@bellsouth.net
http://Www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
In my opinion
Not so nice,if u want a nice area go east to Aventura or sunny isles,let me know if u want to make a change.
305 300 8540

Anthony K
Fl Elite Realty
Aventura is a great area. Near excellent shopping, restaurants, hospitals and beach. Feel free to call me 305 336 2679...
I am very familiar with this area as I am a native of Miami. This is a very good area as these homes, Aventura Isles are being built on the old Williams Island Golf Course. Over time as sales are going well, these homes will increase in value. You are literally five mins from shopping, major highways in the area. If you would like more information on this new development please feel free to reach out to me as I can send you other pre-construction projects all aroubd South Florida. I look forward to hearing from you. You can also register on my site and have listings emailed to you as soon as they are avaliable.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
http://flapropertiesbytmoses.kwrealty.com/
I just came from Aventura Isle houses and they are in a great location. The homes are going anyway from US$236 thousand to $369 Thousand .They are not going to be the same prices later. Please call me Juanita @ 954-394-1529 or email me @ luciaackie@hotmail.com
Flag Fri Jan 24, 2014