Home Buying in Winhall>Question Details

Sxegen, Home Buyer in Winhall, VT

I actually looked at this house and there is a spot for laundry but no hook-ups and it needs a new fuel oil tank in the basement.

Asked by Sxegen, Winhall, VT Sat Nov 10, 2012

3 old town rd, winhall

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095290453-3-Old-Town-Rd-Winh…

Answers

2
Alison Hillman’s answer
Hey Sxegen,

You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager
That's funny because I have never shown my house to you and it has a brand new fuel tank and if you did truly see the house it has a washer and dryer in the same basement!! along with an art sink
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 14, 2013