Home Buying in Wallingford>Question Details

Moon Schwenke, Renter in San Jose, CA

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A SHORT SALE PROPERTY. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SAVING ENOUGH FOR A DOWN PAYMENT.I NEED A COUPLE MORE MONTHS TO GET IT TOGETHER. FHA

Asked by Moon Schwenke, San Jose, CA Wed Apr 3, 2013

Answers

2
Give me a call and i will give you a minimum of 3 different mortgage including all cost and fees and yes when i pull all my buyers credit i do a thorough analysis to determine if by making some minor changes to their credit account would it improve their rates. Not only can I help you get a great mortgage loan, I also have the technology to ensure you can qualify with the healthiest credit file possible.

Whether you’re, buying, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives.

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
Please contact me, I am very experienced in short sales, to put in an offer, you only need a minimal initial deposit of $1,000 and while you are waiting for short sale approval which can take 30-90 days, you can still save up for your down payment for FHA. Will you be purchasing in CT? Look forward to hearing from you, Julie Lucia, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Realty 2000, 203-578-5631; JLucia@cbrealty2000.com
THANKS JULIA FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I AM TRYING TO PURCHASE IN SAN JOSE,CA.. DO YOU KNOW IF THE SAME RULES APPLY?
Flag Wed Apr 3, 2013