Home Buying in Malibu>Question Details

Kristiana Be…, Home Buyer in San Diego County, CA

I WANT TO BUY THIS HOUSE 10438261 HOW MUCH?PAY IN A CASH!

Asked by Kristiana Belcheva, San Diego County, CA Tue Jun 29, 2010

KRISTIANA_BELCHEVA@ABV.BG

Answers

3
Kimberley Pfeiffer’s answer
Hi Kristiana-
I am the listing broker for the property you are inquiring about. The property is actually available as a summer lease, and Trulia has incorrectly listed is as a single family residence "For Sale". The lease price is $85,000 per month for July or August (The description states "The prettiest summer lease available". ) Nearby properties are currently listed at $ 13,900,000-$39,999,999. I will try to get Trulia to correct the error. Thank you for your inquiry.
Hi Kristiana,

I believe the home that you are inquiring about is for lease only. However, there are others in the area that are for sale. Feel free to call or email me for a list of homes that will fit your criteria. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cyndi Harris
Luxury Estates Director
~Malibu~
310~494~1330

CyndiMalibu@hotmail.com

DRE 01830996
http://www.CyndiMalibu.com
Hi Kristiana,

I sent you an email regarding your question - I do not see which property you were referring to as there is no property referenced with your question. If you would like some assistance purchasing a certain property, I would be happy to help you. Let me know the address of the property you are interested in & I will do some research for you & see if it is available and at what price.

Thanks, have a nice evening..

John Barry
DRE #01856079
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Email: john.barry@coldwellbanker.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RealtorJB
Twitter: @RealtorJB