Toni Bullock, Home Buyer in 21215

I WANT TO BUT THE HOUSE I CURRENTLY LIVE IN. BUT I WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH THE HOUSES IN THAT BLOCK ARE GOING FOR OR HOW MUCH THERE WORTH?

Asked by Toni Bullock, 21215 Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

5
Bridgette Gray-Bradshaw’s answer
Hello Toni, all these Realtor provided you with the right answers. 1st you would need to speak with an Realtor or at least provide a Realtor with the property address or the subdivision were you would like to purchase the property and they would be able to provide you with properties that sold within the last six month and this should help you determine the price to offer. However, it would be good to consult with an Realtor for assistance on negotiating a good deal.

I hope the 1st step you took was to speak with a lender.

If there is anything I maybe able to assist you with please call or email me my information is listed below:

In addition, I will be having a First Time Home Buyer Seminar please visit http://www.brdgtohomeownership.com.

-Best

Bridgette Gray
Professional Realtor
Century 21 Home Center
9811 Greenbelt Rd
Ste 205
Greenbelt, MD 20706
Direct: 202-486-9987
Toll Free: 800-679-9788 x 20
Office: 301-552-300
E-Fax: 240-624-2268
Email: brdgtohomeownership@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.brdgtohomeownership.com
Hi Toni!

Your best bet is to hire a professional real estate agent to represent you. Is the home you live in currently for sale? Is the seller willing to sell it?

A buyer's agent can help to guide you through the process -- including showing you comparable home sales that can help you decide what you want to offer, and advise you on the process.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you.

Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Hi Toni,

If you have not already chosen a realtor, I can send you a market analysis on the homes that have recently sold in the area where you live.

Feel free to send me your email address or contact information at sherrell.haynie@longandfoster.com.

We can discuss the specifics of the property to help determine what the property is worth.

Thanks!
Sherrell
Hi Toni,

You oviously want to make an offer to your landlord and need to know how much to offer for the home. In order to email that information, you will need to provide your address, and basic information on the home in order to
compare your home to local active, under contract and importantly SOLD data.

If you and your landlord agree on a sales price your loan process will require an appraisal on the home to protect you and importantly the banks interest in funding your purchase.

If a real estate agent in not involved in the process you should consult a title company to write the contract offer for you to protect your interests in the purchase of the home.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
To give you the market value of the house, you need to give more info. I am assuming you have not already talked to, or hired, a realtor? Feel free to email me the address and the details and I would be happy to do the research.
theresa.sheaffer@longandfoster.com
-T