Home Buying in San Fernando>Question Details

Heather, Home Buyer in San Fernando, CA

I WANT A HOUSE IN PANORAMA CITY CA, BUT I DONT WANT THE MONTLY PAYMENT TO BE MORE THAN 1000

Asked by Heather, San Fernando, CA Mon Jan 25, 2010

Answers

3
Liliana Alfonso’s answer
Hi Heather,
There are many properties available in that area both homes and condos/townhomes. I'll be happy to assist you further in your search. Here is my contact information.

Liliana Alfonso
Dilbeck Real Estate
Sherman Oaks
818-414-0396
liliana.alfonso@dilbeck.com
http://www.liliana4realestate.com
Hi Heather

Assuming you've got good credit and a decent size down payment, $1000 per month should equate to a loan amount of around $175,000 or so. This payment does not include monthly property taxes or homeowners insurance.

I would speak to a local reputable lender to find out what you qualify for, then from there speak with a Realtor to show you some homes in that price range

Tony
Hello! Heather

there is a lot of properties in panorama city. I would love to help you find a home that meet your budget. can you email a description of the type of property you are looking for. how many bedrooma/bathrooms.

your can reach me at 626-354-5579 or email me at losangelesca.realestate1@gmail.com

take care,

sonia mendoza