villafernand…, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX

I WANNE BUY A HOME

Asked by villafernando645, Houston, TX Thu Jun 14, 2012

I NEED A LOAN

Answers

5
Your first step is to contact a lender to determine how much of a loan you'd be able to obtain. You can then get in touch with a Realtor to begin your search. There's no sense in looking at properties before being pre-approved, since we'd have no idea which homes to see. I can refer you to several excellent lenders.

There's also a matter of down payment. Under certain conditions, there is assistance available to first-time buyers, but you must meet the criteria. Otherwise, you'd need at least 3.5% plus closing costs (generally, 6% to 8% is a good working number).

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at (713) 213-6350 or ... al@algeffon.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 14, 2012
It looks like there are a number of folks here who would like to help you. The one thing I would add is that people who shop around often get better rates than those who accept the first loan offered. Since you now have options, there is nothing wrong with talking to several people before deciding on the product that will work best for you. Good luck.

Ron Rovtar
It sounds like you are ready to buy a home, before you do the first thing is to get prequalified so whenyou submit your offers you have a pre-approval letter ready to go with it. Check out my website for a video that will walk you trhough the whole process, plus there is a lot of information on home buying as well. check out my testimonials on google and my website as well as zillow. Look forward to hearing from you.
Apply with a lender

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
Give me some details so that I can better assist you in your home purchase.