Kalimaiya, Home Buyer in ny

I SAW ONE HOUSE IN WILMER RD,WF RECENTLY, I HOUSE IS IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION BUT THE LAND AREA IS TRIANGULAR SHAPE.

Asked by Kalimaiya, ny Wed Aug 22, 2012

IT HAS MORE FRONT YARD AND THERE IS LITTLE BACKYARD AND THE PRICING FOR THE HOUSE IS LITTLE OVER BUDGET FOR ME. HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE THE ACTUAL OFFERING PRICE FOR THAT HOUSE? HOW DO I FIND OUT THAT? ITS ASKING PRICE IS 269000

Answers

1
The Realtor will know what the properties, similar in nature, are going for in the area and advise you as to what their opinion is. However, it will be an opinion only. It is up to you as the buyer to decide what the house is worth to you. If it is over your budget than it will depend how much over and if the price they are asking is a fair market price.

Give me a call and let me know what your price range is. I can research it and schedule an appointment to see it and others.

Karen McAnney

Karen McAnney, ABR,Green,SRES,PMM,SFR
Associate Broker
Prudential Serls Prime Properties
2537 Route 52, Suite 1
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533

Office 845-223-0613
Cell 845-518-0892

For Rock Solid Professional Service Call Me Today!
To search properties: http://www.karenmcanney.prudentialserls.com