Cutepinky113, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I NEED HELP BUYING A HOUSE FROM A-Z

Asked by Cutepinky113, Orlando, FL Tue Apr 3, 2012

Answers

15
You want free advice online and are trying to avoid using an agent. I for one, and hope my fellow agents with any modicum of self worth will alsol graciously bow out here from answering any more questions, except below as you requested.

A is first in the alpahbet as you requested that that stands for hire an "AGENT"

We dont work for free!

Good Luck

Kevin Cloutier
REALTOR
Hello Cutepinky!

You still have not find a Realtor to help you find a house? That is incredible! I think you asked about 50+ questions about everything and anything about 2 or 3 months ago and you still not working with a real estate professional! By now, you should be able to do the process from A to Z.

Good luck finding a house!
And this is why Trulia sucks... lol
Flag Wed Apr 4, 2012
Cute Pinky,

Call if you would like some help!

Alberto L Cruz
RE/MAX AVALON PARK
(407)970-1351
alberto@remax-avalonpark.com
Search for your next home at http://www.albertocruz.remax.com
Cute Pinky,

Quit wasting time and call a realtor.
Well done Kevin and Javier. I am always surprised that so few agents responding to questions ever seem to look at the questioner's past history.
you can download my buyer's guide from my website, alachua-real-estate.com
Hi there. Home buying can be a very long, drawn out process with very tedious details. Therefore you need and deserve to have a quality agent on your side working for you. There's a lot that involved especially in the market we're in now!

I am a very well trained professional and I work with first time home buyers, relocating, estates, and many other areas in real estate. I work primarily in the Southwest area of Orlando but with nearly 20 years as an Orlando resident, I'm confident that I have the knowledge to help you achieve your real estate needs anywhere in the area.

If you decide to work with me or not, please feel free to use me as a resource! I'm more than willing to help you achieve homeownership.

-Domanique
Please feel free to contact me. (407) 307-5850
View my profile for full contact info!
OK where do you want to buy a home?
Once I know that, I'll know if I'm in a position to offer you any help.
Please advise.
Chris
Talk to a few Realtors - those who has responded here. Find someone you are comfortable with and who takes the time to understand what you are looking for. They will guide you through the whole process right from identifying what you want to the closing and beyond.
Hire a local agent! Although we love helping people out and answering questions, our true value comes in being EXPERTS in home buying and selling. There are many complicated process involved and since you are they buyer, hiring an agent usually costs you NOTHING!
Good morning Cutepinky,

That's exactly what Buyers Agents are here for. I am a First Time Homebuyer specialist and am qualified to help you with everything from finding the right lender to downpayment assistance, house hunting and selection, inspection...............and all the way through closing!! If you are
serious about buying but not sure what to do next, I would be happy to talk with you to explain what I do to help buyers just like you realize your American dream!! Feel free to give me a call at 407-864-3139, or send an email to: sylvia@sylviapaulrocks.com

Sylvia Paul
Realty Center
Orlando, Florida
When would you like to start?
Mike
407-463-5348
http://www.MikeSellsOrlandoProperty.com
http://www.SabalPointProperty.com
Hola Cutepink!

If you continue looking for Lic. Realtor I am available. I have experience in the real estate market in central Florida.
Visit my page
http://www.hcuevas.larosarealty.com

Humberto Cuevas
cuevashumbert@gmail.com
La Rosa Realty
863-430-3037
What price range? Please feel free to visit my website, http://www.isellflorida.us for available listings in that zip code.

Claudia Jenkins
407-709-6674
Good evening,
I'm Marilyn Usher. I've been a Realtor in Central Florida for almost 20 years. Please give me a call any evening after 6:30pm or anytime over the weekend. You can also contact me via email: bassethound1@earthlink.net. I will be more then happy to help you. Thank you for allowing me to earn your business.
Marilyn