Dolores Feli…, Home Owner in West Palm Beach, FL

I'M Looking for buy home an west palm beach fl

Asked by Dolores Feliciano, West Palm Beach, FL Sun Feb 10, 2013

Answers

9
Sandra Gold’s answer
Hi Dolores,

There are great homes at great prices in West Palm Beach at this time.

If you would like to get a free list of homes available, please feel free to contact me.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 23, 2013
that's great news, West Palm Beach offers many great value homes in gated communities, close to commerce and beaches. Please view all available listings on our public, free page http://www.teammaxrealty.com/search.html, many photos and virtual tours, no obligation
contact our Team Max market specialist 561 512 0459. Have fun.
Dolores, I would ask you not only what you are looking for in a house but what you would like in a community. West Palm Beach is a wonderful place I was born here and I have lived here for over 50 years. It would nice to know what you would you would like. A listing of homes can't not tell you what you need to know. I would be happy to discuss our wonderful community with you and see if we can get you your dream home.
Illustrated Properties
561-723-5888
Hello Dolores, please search homes in West Palm Beach on my website, you will have direct access to all vertual tours and many great quality photos with preview the street the property are lokated. We are serving all West Palm Beach and surrounding area. visit http://www.TeamMaxRealty.com and contact us 7 days a week at 561 512 0459, have fun.. Lilianna
Hi Dolores,

I would be happy to send you a free list of homes that are available for sale at this time.

Please feel free to contact me.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
htpp://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Ready when you are. My team is in place to all help you bring it together.
=
Dolores,

NEVER, and I mean NEVER before in history has it been so important to get pre approved in advance of even looking for homes. You need to know exactly where you stand if you need a loan here in 2013!

CASH BUYER? Why on earth would someone under 65 yrs old sink so much money into DEAD EQUITY when qualified borrowers are obtaining Tax Deductible interest rates in the 2.00% Range?

Below are some of the best programs from A to Z available, including the all new Stated Income Alt Loans for Self Employed borrowers

After reviewing these programs below, please email me at Steve@pro-option.com with the ones you'd like more info about:

1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!

2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too!

3) 99% LTV- FHA

4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!

5) 95% LTV- NEW-No PMI!

6) 95% LTV- NEW-CONDO Loan

7) 90% LTV- NEW-No PMI -2nd Home

8) 90% LTV- New-Jumbo w/cc

9) 85% LTV- NEW- No PMI to Super Jumbo

10) 80% LTV- Rental Property

Stated Income Alt Loan programs

11) 80% LTV- to Super Jumbo

12) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop. – No min. credit!

13) 75% LTV-to Mega Jumbo

14) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals-to Super Jumbo

15) 75% CLTV-after Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure to Super Jumbo

16) 70% LTV- Hard Money to Jumbo

17) Lot Loans / Land Loans Too!

Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION-COM or call 888-662-4404

==
If you're looking fgr a home in West Palm Beach, be prepared to move quickly if your price range is $200,000 or below. Also, be prepared to pay full price or slightly more for that West Palm Beach home.

Finally, you may have to pay cash for that West Palm Beach single family home. That is because of the competition from investors who are buying everything in sight and then renting those West Palm Beach houses to families who are temporarily priced out of the market.

Before you search for your home, if you are planning to use a mortgage, you will need to obtain a prequalification letter from a mortgage banker. Sellers always ask to see these when an offer is delivered.

Once you have that, you will want to tell your West Palm Beach real estate agent what you are looking for: how many beds/baths, size of house, and comfortable price range.

If your price is in the $300,000 - $400,000 range, you may find more selection, because the competition for that part of the market is a little bit - though not a lot - easier.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

To see available homes in West Palm Beach, go to:
did not mean to jump ahead of you on the post, but I had misspelled a word and had to correct
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013
Dolores,

It is a great time to buy but you will find the market is red hot so the first step is locating a professional to assist you and clearly defining your needs so you can be immediately notified of new opportunities that meet your unique needs. The best new listings go within a day or too and sometime much quicker. We went our yesterday at 9:00 AM to see a house that hit the market after 5:00 the night before. By the time I called the owners representative to tell them we were going to make an offer they already had a full priced offer in hand and 8 other showings scheduled. We are making an offer later today above list price in hopes we can get the home under contract as it is a perfect fit for my clients.

Clearly defining your goals paying close attention to not only location but budget and condition you are willing to accept and having your pre-approval or proof of funds up to date and ready to go is the key to success. In this market you have to be ready to act quickly when the right opportunities present themselves. I would enjoy the opportunity to be on the list of Realtors® you interview be very happy to work with you towards meeting your goals.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com