Gaby, Other/Just Looking in Irwindale, CA

I'M LOOKING FOR A HOME THAT I CAN HAVE ANY ANIMALE

Asked by Gaby, Irwindale, CA Wed May 14, 2008

LOOKING FOR A RANCHO

Answers

3
Well you are looking in the right place! Rancho Cucamonga is notorious for allowing animals to reside on the premises. I'm assuming that you mean equestrian or farm animals. They are allowed but there is a limit depending upon the size of your lot. Many homes in Rancho Cucamonga north of the 210 freeway offer 1/2 acre + parcels. Unless there are recorded restrictions against animals most neighborhoods allow one animal per 10,000 st or 2 animals on a typical half acre. I believe pigs are calculated the same. There is a limit on domesticated animals such as cats, dogs, birds but it is a large number. The only time the city would be involved in the number of animals you house would be if a complaint were filed regarding the rules allowable by the city. So bottom line, check with the city of Rancho Cucamonga's code enforcement dept. before you buy! Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 26, 2008
Hi there Gaby. Do you mean, horse, dog. ? There are many areas that are designed for pets . Are you looking for a ranch. What areas are you interested in?
We have plenty of ranch properties available.
Please drop me a line so we can review what your needs area and then I can help you find the perfect Ranch for you.

KInd Regards
Michael Barron
First Team Real Estate
http://www.ntustinhomes4sale.com
Direct Phone (714) 552-6817
Hi Gaby,
What type of animal are you talking about? You can have horses in areas of Alta Loma and Rancho Cucamonga. You can also have dogs and cats as well. Where are you thinking you would like to buy. And, do you know how much you would like to spend? Those are all questions you need to be able to tell me and this way, I can help you with the right place. Email me at calljoan4homes@aol.com with your answers and I can help you better!

Joan Patterson