Agnesgregorio, Home Buyer in Coral Springs, FL

I HAVE VARIOUS ADDRESES THAT I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING NEED TO FIND MLS NUMBERS.BY ADDRESES

Asked by Agnesgregorio, Coral Springs, FL Tue Apr 17, 2012

Answers

6
Wanda Johnson’s answer
Hello there,

We have many active/available primary and/or investment properties in our beautiful Apollo Beach area. I would be happy to assist you with your property search and the purchase of your new property with the addresses you have on hand. You are welcome to call me @ 813 900-7237, text me or email me at wandajohnson@c21beggins.com. I can also add you to my listing book account so you can view the properties just like an agent utilizing MLS. You can also view listing on my c21beggins.com/wandajohnson website.

Please contact me and I will help you gather the information.

Thank you for your interest in our area,

Wanda Johnson, Realtor
Century 21 Beggins Enterprises
Apollo Beach, Fla
Your Realtor can pull up the MLS id# for you with the address or is your Realtor requiring you to provide the MLS id#? Not all of the properties shown on Trulia are actually for sale. If the description says RealtyTrac it may or may not be for sale.

Just curious why you would need an MLS id# other than your Realtor requesting it from you to verify it truly is for sale.
Dear Agnes, I can set you a listing book account any minute.
This will grant you access to the "active" listings just like Lisa Says.
Please give me your contact information, I'll be happy to help you in a more personalized way.
Gerardo Luna
813-410-1712
Agnes if you put the address into your search engine - the real estate information should pop-up. If you are having trouble finding the properties that you are searching for - they may have already sold or be under contract. The best way is to use a local realtor who will set you up with a search or listingbook account. There are two agents listed below or if you would like I can refer you to one of the agents I send my referrals to in Apollo Beach.
Hello Agnes, I can surely help you with that.
Please let me know the numbers I can check that for you right away, and please send me contact information.

You can reach me at 813-410-1712
luna.gera@gmail.com

Thank you and have a good day!:)
I have lived in the area for over 30 years and would love to be of assistance to you.

If you want to call me I would be happy to help, or you can go to http://www.Tampa.Listingbook.com
and search for properties. It will also give you links to pricing history on the home and property appraiser information.

Happy to help, just let me know how!
Debbi Tinker
813-263-0932
http://www.Tampa.Listingbook.com