Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

KLSTRIPMEX, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

I HAVE NO CREDIT AND WANT TO BORROW 10,000 ON MY CONDO WHICH I OWN FREE AND CLEAR. MY CONDO IS WORTH 120,OOO

Asked by KLSTRIPMEX, Charlotte, NC Mon Dec 31, 2012

Answers

7
Have you tried your local bank? You certainly have collateral, try that first, the amount is too small for most mortgage companies. Local bank is your best bet in my opinion.
Good afternoon,
You are wanting a Home Equity Line of Credit. You should contact your bank or local bank like First Citizens. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Good afternoon,
Call your local bank where you bank....Chances are you should be able to get a home equity line without much issue....

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
http://www.davedicecco.com
Should not be a problem all you really want is a home equity line of credit. I'd speak with your bank or credit union first.
Try your bank, where you already have a relationship and see what they can do for you in the way of a home equity line. Without credit, you will have a tough time. Credit, however, is only one piece of the puzzle. You will need to show income (ability to repay), as well as any other debt. Good luck!
You are asking for an equity loan. See a bank in your area and ask about getting an equity loan. They will have to do paperwork, get an appraisal or look at the current tax assessment and based on your numbers it should not be a big problem.