krell1000, Home Buyer in North Las Vegas, NV

I HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR A VA LOAN UP TO $400,000 , A RETIRED VET. IS NORTH LAS VEGAS A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE?

Asked by krell1000, North Las Vegas, NV Tue Jun 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100194797-3436-Conterra-Park…

Answers

16
Good Afternoon,
I suggest going on line to our Metro site, when you see a home you are interested in. This is a good way to tell what's going on in any particular area. If you have school age children, do the same with the Clark County Schools web site. I would be happy assist you in your search, please feel free to call me. I have also sold several homes in North Las Vegas as well as listings and open houses.
Cory
Coldwell Banker Premier Realty
702-496-7986
As Realtors we are not allowed to say where a desirable area is. It is a matter of opinion and called steering. My suggestion to you would be to come to Vegas and get an idea of the city layout. You will know where you want to call home by intuition. I would be happy to send you maps of the city and you could familiarize yourself prior to coming to town. Let me know if I can be of any help. 702.523.1517...Jen
North Las Vegas is a pretty large city. Like any other city there are older areas and new areas to choose from. If you would like to get a feel for what is available in this city please send me an email address to Michelesellsvegas@yahoo.com and I will be happy to set you up on an email search for homes.

Also I wanted to mention that I live in North Las Vegas, have sold out 5 neighborhoods in North Las Vegas as a New Home Sales Agent for two different builders in town. I am currently a Realtor and would love to help you with my expertise of this community.

There is a builder currently offering a VA $1 Down financing at one of their new communities in North Las Vegas.....they have single story and two story homes available in this community and you can be in as soon as January 2014.

Contact me at 702-981-0583 for more details or to set up an appointment to view any of these homes.

Respectfully,

Michele Dutchess
Realtor, SFR
Urban Nest Realty
702-981-0583
Michelesesllsvegas@yahoo.com
With an approval for $400,000 you will be able to find a home in any part of the Valley. the best is to do comparables of the different areas with maps of Las Vegas. I can help you with that by emailing you these useful maps. Another good idea is to start receiving available homes for sale via email and that will really narrow you ideal community. I can take care of all your Real Estate needs and show you around our beautiful Valley so you can make an educated decision.
I look forward to hearing from you
Jennifer Cabos
ENCORE REALTY
jencabos@yahoo.com
702-523-1517
What is your income? And your credit score?

David Cooper Investing in Las Vegas since 1994
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
702.499.7037
I am scheduled to PCS in October and I'm looking to transfer the VA loan to my home. The square footage of my home is 3,121 square feet. Contact me at mrstrong72@yahoo.com if you are interested.

•Single Family Residential
•4 Bedrooms
•3 Bathrooms
•1 Partial Bathroom
•3,170 sqft
•Lot Size: 6,098 sqft
•Built In 2005
•Stories: 2 story
•A/C: Central
•Heating: Forced air unit
•Parking: Attached Garage
•Parking Spaces: 2
•Exterior Walls: Stucco
•Roof: Tile
•7 Rooms
•Hard wood floors on the first floor; new carpet will be installed on the second floor prior to departure
•Desert landscape in the front and real grass in the back
•ADT Alarm system
•Marbel Top Kitchen Counters
•Appliances included (Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range, Stove, Washer/Dryer Front Loaded; all items purchased in 2009)
"This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100194797-3436-Conterra-Park…

Pending NOT FOR SALE

David Cooper, Experienced, Since 1994, Buyer Helping You Find Your First House or the Perfect Investment
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
702.499.7037
You can go to crime view on Las Vegas Metropolitan police departments website and type in addresses in neighborhoods that you like and compare the calls with your current address.
Michele Kubiak
Prudential Americana
Group Realtors
702-683-6576
North Las Vegas is a great area and home to many veterans and active military. VA financing...not a problem, my sellers love to help buyers with VA loans!!

Larry DeCoursey
RE/MAX Advantage - Aliante
As a Resident I think is a great place to Live.
Good Luck if going VA. I have been trying since last year, cash always takes the deal. We have written 20 contracts and always higher offer,cash,or decided no va.
The market has changed and VA loans are getting accepted. If you have not purchased a home and are still in the market with your VA please contact me. I would be happy to help you find a home.

Gail Bashlor
Prudential Americana Group Realtors
The Brager Schaub Team
702-526-0468
Flag Thu Dec 12, 2013
3436 CONTERRA PARK Ave
North Las Vegas, NV 89081 NOW PENDING. Someone has an accepted offer on this house.

Good location, Good asking price. I can find you a great deal. Contact me thru website.

FREE REO Foreclosure List http://www.lasvegaswinner.orgCALL 702.499.7037
As a resident of North Las Vegas, I feel it's a great place to live. The City has recently upgraded the City Hall and other surrounding buildings, as well as the surrounding streets. That area is really quite appealing now. Also, the city continues to grow, and where there's growth, there's opportunity. As you can see from the answers here, If you have any other questions, this is a great resource to get your answers.
As the agents below have stated, North Las Vegas is not a bad place to live. I currently live in North Las Vegas and I enjoy it. There will always be the good with the bad, but it has a lot to offer. One of the most exciting things is the new VA Hospital that opened recently and the new Regional Park that is in the works and is slated to be complete in the coming year. Also being close to Nellis Air Force base is a benefit to any Veteran. If you need help with your search for homes please feel free to contact me at 702-526-0468.
As Carla said, we can't provide you with demographic information. But I can tell you that I was born and raised in north Las Vegas and it is not at all a bad place to live. Just like anywhere else, there are good and bad spots. I'd love to help you in your search. Feel free to contact me at 702-232-8064
Take a look at the crime rates, school ratings, property values, foreclosure percentages. You can find most of that information online, but a local Realtor can help you evaluate whether or not this is a good location for you!