Home Buying in Soldotna>Question Details

Dennis, Home Buyer in Soldotna, AK

I Guess that you don't want to sell the property? I E-mailed you about three days ago and nothing back from you??????? Dennis

Asked by Dennis, Soldotna, AK Mon Nov 14, 2011

Answers

10
Yikes. You got me!
I deliberately ignored your email to sabotage the homeowners goal.
Certainly your mind is swirling with 'conspiracy' thinking and other such nonsense.
You do have it within you the ability to pick up the phone and call ANY agent in Soldotna, to research this home for sale.

Did you even take the initiative to look on Realtor.com to verify it was a real listing? Did you not see the brokers telephone number right there? Are you even aware that listing appear on Trulia WITHOUT the real estate agents knowledge? Perhaps you are unaware some listing have a very deliberate and well established PROTOCOL for obtaining additional information. TRULIA may not display that data or may indeed alter the text or receive altered text from other sources so such data is not revealed. If you want reliable, actionable information, why in the world are you trolling aggregate websites that are notorious for misleading information? Yet, you embrace the liberty to complain when it is clear you are making decisions based on highly unreliable information.

Now, nearly every real estate professional you engage in conversation will reveal we receive up the 300 emails a day with title companies, attorneys, agents, home sellers who I have talked to, home buyers who I have talked to, and my sister of course.. Your email, originating from on unidentified source ended up in the SPAM folder along with 500 other emails from upstanding citizens wanting to make a $500,000 cash purchase on any 4/3/3 in my community. If you have been paying attention to the posting on Trulia by agents regarding scams, they ALL begin with an unknown buyer inquiring about an unknown house. Maybe, just maybe, if you are looking to purchase a home, you should pick up the phone.
But conspiracy plays better in the mind of those who simply refuse to consider there are real issues involved and these issues have very little to do with them.

I wish you the best of success in finding a great home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 15, 2011
Your response was incredibly RUDE!
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Your answer to the person requesting information was incredibly rude! You have no business being in business. I for one would rather die before I knowingly doing business with such a rude, self-important, patronizing, supercilious, smart ass as yourself.
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
It's funny that this question from 2011 is still towards the top of the list of trulia Q&A's
Brian, Can you post your MLS number on your home if its listed.
Im the owner of this property in Kasilof , Alaska . Any questions needing answers please contact Freedom Realty, Soldotna ,Alaska 907- 262-1770
My question in regards to Dennis's question is why are all you agents answering questions outside of your area/ state/ region? Don't you people have your own work to do?
I am the only one that answered back to Dennis from the same state. Yes I am 200 miles away but I service this area because we are a huge state.
So if you don't mind answer questions in your own local area. Thanks
you should ask the trulia gods...they have their reasons
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2013
If whoever you e-mailed is not replying, do keep in mind that any local agent/realty office can also help you with showings, necessary information, etc., they all have access to the same information....
Go to the ctual listing and click the contact the agent button, this way you can message them directly. This is a Q&A forum.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Dennis i am not sure who you emailed, Your current post is not even an email, it was posted in teh Voices section, perhaps you were trying to email but posted yoru question instead of emailing it? You should go back to the ad, click on the profiel of teh listing agent and email the listing agent directly. You should be able to see a phone number to call as well.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Dennis,

There is a possibility that the email did not reach the right recipient. If you don't have your own buyer's agent, Robert, below, has offered to give you a hand.
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI
Hi Dennis, I am not sure who you sent your question to but if you would like help I can help you.