Home Buying in Valrico>Question Details

FLADANE, Home Buyer in Athens, AL

I AM THE SELLER - WHAT ARE MY CLOSING COSTS?

Asked by FLADANE, Athens, AL Thu Oct 3, 2013

Answers

4
You can get pretty close closing costs by going to Hillsboroughtitle.com and filling out the Seller's Net Sheet. You just have to put in the real estate fees, last years taxes, and a few other items and it will calculate the closing costs and give you very close to the number you will be receiving after paying off any mortgages etc. It's a great tool that I personally use.
There are few things you will pay as a seller, but it is best when you ask your agent to hand you a "net estimate from escrow which will give you a close approximation of what will come out as net. Normally, of course you will pay for the remaining balance, interest, tax, commission, and other small costs such as termite inspection, repairs if any and other minor things. I don't exactly know what happens in Alabama, but that is how it is here in CA. I hope this help and once again, please ask you agent to connect you with the Escrow company handling your transaction. They will be much equipped with this type of information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 3, 2013
As a Seller in Hillsborough County, FL, you normally get to select the title company. If you haven't already decided on a Title Company to do your closing, ask your Realtor for recommendations.

If you're selling a property in Alabama, ask your Realtor for an estimate.
Hi Fladane,

Your agent should be able to give you the figures, or should be referring you to the title company or attorney who is handling the closing.