Ingrid Brown, Home Buyer in West Orange, NJ

I AM LOOKIN FORWARD 2 PURCHASED A HOME AND I NEED MORE INFORMATION.

Asked by Ingrid Brown, West Orange, NJ Fri Jan 27, 2012

Answers

9
Debra (Debbie) Rose’s answer
Ingrid be very careful of anyone making promises and claims that they can save you lots of money!!!!!

Also - Anyone who is an agent should identify themselves properly on a real estate site, and not list that they are a "home buyer", while trying to get your business.
Ok first if you have not yet gotten pre-qualify that is your first step,
Now you know how much house you can buy!
The next step is to find out what part of town do you want to be in fine out what home are selling for in that area and if you can afforded, room count how many rooms do you need,
How about schools do you have any children? The Most important thing for you and your family on a home Wright them down ask you family what is important to them,
You made not find 100% of what you’re looking for in a home but when you do fine a 95% of what you’re looking for in a home then I will say you have found your 100% home, you know what I mean.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 28, 2012
Hi Ingrid...........

There are many options for buying a home in West Orange - from single family to townhome communities. There are also a variety of prices to suit your needs.

I grew up in West Orange and have lived in the area my entire life, so I know it quite well.

Please feel free to reach out to me so I can help you with any questions you might have.

My website has a number of links that contain town information, as well as information on schools, recreation and commuting........

it would be my pleasure to help you in any way I can!

Best wishes.......
Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties
email: Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 28, 2012
Hi Ingrid,

I can certainly assist you. I'm not sure if you are looking for more information on homes for sale in West Orange or if you found a home you are interested in or just starting to begin your search but I can tell you that West Orange offers a variety of housing styles in all different price ranges. From rentals to condos, from cozy capes to living among the rich and famous beyond the gates of Llewellyn Park.

Being only a 17 mile commute to New York City, West Orange is a desirable location for the New York Commuter. Lets not forget that West Orange is also home to species from all 5 continents living at Essex County's Turtle Back Zoo. Between urban convenience and small town charisma, West Orange certainly offers the perfect combination of living and working environments for both singles and families.

Please feel free to contact me directly for more information on West Orange real estate and the Township of West Orange.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Lattimer Realty
Gina@GinaChiricoRealEstate.com
973-715-1158 cell
973-575-6353 ext 17 office
As always, offering Essex County Real Estate at its BEST!
Greetings Ms.Brown.

As a certified Accredited Buyer's Representative, feel free to contact me for more information on purchasing a home. There is lots to learn about the buying process in which I can assist you.

Ingrid,
Congratulations on your decision to purchase a home. It is a great buying environment with low interest rates & lower sale prices.

Mack sure you have all your ducks in a row and our prepared to finace the home if you nee a mortgage. This short video will help; http://realestatemarbles.com/jscordova/2011/06/24/pre-approv… .

And if you are a first time buyer, you may qualify for a grant. This short video will explain; http://realestatemarbles.com/jscordova/2011/04/08/nj-1st-tim…

Good luck! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Thanks.

Joseph S. Cordova NMLS# 146855
Lincoln Mortgage Company
8003 Lincoln Drive West, Suite F
Marlton, NJ 08053
office: (856) 810-1200 ext. 242
direct fax: (206) 333-0946
cell: (856) 304-2381
jscordova@linc-mort.com
Ingrid,

I am not sure if there was a question about a certain property you had in mind. I think it's wonderful that you are looking to purchase a home. I hope you have interviewed and hired an expert representation in the form of a local Realtor that can guide you through the process. Buying a home is a wonderful investment but can be complicated sometimes, especially if you are buying a "short sale" or "forclosure". Having someone who can assist you in the process will make your purchase much less stressful.

We would like to congratulate you on your upcoming move. Our team would love to give you a need analysis and help you find that "dream home" if you did not find it yet.

Have a great weekend and lot of good luck!

The Sharon and Karen Home Team
Keller Williams Suburban Realty
O. 973.251.0100 ex. 212
Sharon 201.738.3158
Karen 917.294.0356
sharonandkaren@kw.com
Good morning Ingrid, Bob and I have whatever information you need to purchase in the area. Our YouTube channel and reviews will let you hear from many buyers we have helped buy and save upwards of $140,000 off a price. Our website provides a lot of insight into the town, too. Give me a call at 201-925-8199.
Hey Ingrid,

What information do you have about the property? do you have an MLS # or an address? I can look it up for you and answer any questions you may have.

Malik Crichlow
BROKER/OWNER , CDPE, SFR
GoodBuy Homes NJ Realty
1811 Springfield Avenue Suite 2

Maplewood, NJ 07040
Office: 973.762.4662

Direct: 347.538.6864
Fax: 973.762.4662

Info@Goodbuyhomesnj.com