Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

RIZVIALIAALA…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I AM LOOKING GOOD AREA FOR LIVING WITH THREE CHILDREN,12,18,21.IN HOUSTON.

Asked by RIZVIALIAALA60, Houston, TX Wed Nov 7, 2012

Answers

9
Houston is a vast area, it would be much better if you could narrow your search and also state whether you are purchasing or wanting to rent. If you are going to rent a property then that will give you time to research various areas once you are in a home, however, if it is your intention to purchase, then again I suggest you narrow your search and advise of your price range and whether or not you have been pre-qualified. If you would like to contact me, please e-mail me at gail.levin@kw.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 8, 2012
Houston is a great city and there are many areas that you may find to your liking. It is a good idea to think of your priorities and try and narrow the scope for your home search. Travel to work, school or close proximity to family and or friends is a good place to start. With children you will probably want good schools. If you would like me to help you focus on the best area for all of your needs just give me a call or email. Heather MacKinnon 832-964-5619 heatherjoseph71@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 8, 2012
Hi there- I would also recommend that you check out Trulia's school and crime maps: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Houston-Texas/community-info/

Hope this helps,
Ali, Community Manager
Anywhere in the Clear Lake City area is a great area for families. We have highly ranked schools and a very family-oriented neighborhoods. Call me if you need some help.
Dana Jo Hilty
Re/Max Space Center
281-389-1999
dana@clearlakehomeseller.com
There are so many good areas to live and excellent schools in Houston for your kids, something important for the parents to have in mind when you decide to buy a house. If you are interested to
contact me you can call me at 713-419 3397 or by e-mail nellymunante09@yahoo.com. Thanks Nelly Munante
Finding a good area is no problem. I can make your transaction quick and easy. Call or email me a little more info on your goals...such as type of schools, proximatey to jobs or special services and price point. dick.g9@gmail.com
936-441-8539
In my opinion the outskirts of downtown or just outside the loop is more family-friendly. Please visit my website http://www.har.com/lermaisyourrealtor and don't hesitate to contact me so I could help you better.
There are tons of great places to live in all around Houston. What price range are you looking for? Are you looking to buy or rent? V
Hello, where exactly in Houston are your looking? Are you specific about a certain zip code or schools? Is this for rent or purchase?

Feel free to call or email and I will be happy to help. I need more information in order to search the right homes for you.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747