Home Buying in South Florida>Question Details

Uspalms, Home Owner in South Florida, FL

I AM LOOKING FOR LAND IN S. FLA. CANNOT FIND THE RIGHT WEB SITE. CAN ANYONE MAKE A SUGGESTION WITH A HOUSE ON 20 ACRES ZONED AG FOR CATTLE?

Asked by Uspalms, South Florida, FL Sun Mar 13, 2011

I NEED 20-25 ACRES ZONED AG FOR CATTLE AND TAX PURPOSES. CAN ANYONE HELP FIND THE RIGHT WEB SITE?

Answers

6
Any Realtor can help you find the land with the proper zoning(s) that your looking for. Realtor's are also able to allow you to have access to their MLS Services for up to 90 days. Generally speaking you will find lots of 10-15-20-25 acres available up north pass Palm Beach areas and additional lands in the Okeechobee area. There are also several Cattle Farms for sale at this time of posting. Recently a 50 acre property with proper zoning came on the market in Okeechobee as a foreclosure.

Mark McCaw
McCawTeam@gmail.com
Hello! I know you may have your answer already, or perhaps have found property. Most general statewide searches are very general and cannot get you specific acreage amounts or land use data. However we do have resources that are free for you to use, we have to log you in with your name and email then forward the link to you. Of course, these search sites will not give the in depth information a local agent can provide you in the area you are looking at. When you talk with an agent who services the particular area of interest, especially in regard to agricultural zoning, many properties are not formally listed for sale, and they may have contacts who would be interested in selling for the right price and terms. South Florida is a broad area, perhaps narrowing down by zip code or counties would help define your search. I'm happy to sign you on to a good search site that is linked with our local MLS. Please fee free to contact me anytime I can be of assistance.

Thank you.

Angela Geller, REMAX Midway
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
772-418-4420
angelageller@remax.net
Dear US palms,

Realtors have sites for land that you as a buyer may not have available. Call me.

Susan Penn, PA
EWM Realtor
2000 Main Street
Weston, Fl 33326
954-557-5993
US Palms,
We have a very useful MLS search tool for our local MLS and the Statewide MLS in the event you want something on east coast of south FLorida and not west coast. At any rate we could help you find the property. Here are the links
Local (Southwest Florida)
http://justrightrealtyco.com/index.cfm/Statewide_MLS_Search

Statewide MLS search

Also feel free to browse my blog on real estate
http://blog.house-guy.com

Hope this is of some help.
If you would like I can search the MLS for you and send you some listings, or register on my website and get new listings sent to your e-mail address.
I could send you some listings if you'd like just give me an email have a great day