Home Buying in Westchester>Question Details

Jamie Pottin…, Home Buyer in Coral Springs, FL

I AM LOOKING FOR A VA APPROVED LENDER.

Asked by Jamie Pottinger, Coral Springs, FL Fri May 4, 2012

Answers

11
VA-Approved Lenders and Real Estate Agents

Veterans who are eligible for VA home loan benefits and in the market for a new house can utilize lenders and real estate professionals to their advantage.

Licensed and VA-approved lenders can help veterans understand and get the most out of their VA home loan benefits. Real estate professionals are trained and licensed to assist homebuyers in finding the right property and negotiating the purchase agreement. Knowing who does what can help make the home buying experience a positive one.

> VA-approved Lenders can help:

* Pre-qualify eligible borrowers
* Obtain a Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
* Calculate entitlements
* Select the right loan for your needs
* Apply for funding fee waivers
* Complete the application process
* Manage special qualifying circumstances
* Gather additional credit and income documents for underwriting
* Explain fees and closing costs

> VA HOME LOAN PROVIDER - EXPERIENCED & RESPONSIBLE
* As a top VA home loan provider, NASB offers great rates on safe and affordable loan products, including FHA and VA home loans. We want to provide those who protect our country with the financial tools to help them build their own American dream. NASB is eager to help you determine if you are eligible for VA financing, and if you qualify, provide you with quick and hassle-free VA loan approval.

* We know most people want to purchase a home within their means rather than taking the largest mortgage a lender will allow, so during the loan process we provide you with all the information you need to determine the amount of financing you can most comfortably afford. And this is just part of the superior customer service experience you can expect from NASB.

> A VA APPROVED LENDER
* Earning the privilege to lend to our brave men and women is an honor we take seriously here at North American Savings Bank. VA approved lenders adhere to the highest standards of financial practice and NASB works extra hard to ensure a comprehensive loan experience for military personnel.
Referral Link: http://vastreamlinemortgage.net/types-of-va-home-loans/
A loans offer specific advantages that conventional loans simply can't match. Of course, the main ingredient is not requiring a down payment, without a doubt the feature with the most impact. Yet while there is no down payment needed, interest rates are still very competitive when compared to other low down payment programs.

You can get a low down payment conventional mortgage that asks for a 5.00 percent down payment but the rate is adjusted upward to accommodate the perceived increase in risk. And as a bonus, there is no monthly mortgage insurance that conventional must have with a down payment that is less than 20 percent of the sales price. Once you've determined that you are in fact eligible for a VA loan, your next step is to find the ideal VA lender.

A approved

The first and foremost requirement when selecting a lender for your VA loan is the lender's status with the VA directly. Practically every single mortgage company offers the same suite of conventional mortgage loans, those underwritten to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines. Those make for the lender's main mix of loan programs. At the same time, those very lenders can also offer a VA home loan as well.

Reference Link: http://valoanguidelines.org/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 15, 2015
100% Financing!!!! BELOW IS THE BENEFITS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR VA LOANS!!!

VA Mortgage Loans are available today for both honorably discharged Vets and active duty military personnel. Here are some of the great features of this fantastic program:

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?

- Up to 100% financing, with no down required.

- No monthly mortgage insurance added to your payment.

- More lenient credit qualifying standards than other types of mortgage loans.

- Low rates compared to other loan programs.

WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE APPROVED?

-Order your Certificate of Eligibility. A Florida VA loan lender can order your COE quickly for you, or you can go directly to the VA to obtain a copy. If discharged, you will need your DD214. The next step is to get pre-approved with an experienced VA lender.

-2 years tax returns

-Last 2 paycheck stubs

-Last two bank account statements

-600+ credit score (typically 640 is what most lenders look for)

-Same line of work for the past two years

-Money for closing costs

Please contact me and I will put you in touch with the best VA lender!!!
Andrew 954-394-7185 (prefer text first)
AndrewLtherealtor@gmail.com
if the Veterans disability is 100% and he is buying house how much are leading looking at his credit rating.
You can access VA loans through many ways.

Se the VA loan program on my site: http://www.pro-option.com
You can call Vanessa Forero from Chase at 954-670-4311. She is an expert in VA loans and then you you need a realtor, i will be happy to help you because I had closed several VA transactions.

Ilse Wandzilak
Charles Rutenberg Realty, LLC.
561-305-7111
iwandzilak@yahoo.com
If you need a Realtor for Boca Raton/Parkland or surroudning south Florida areas please contact Ronnie Ratner-Sheldon Prudential 561-715-7085
HI Jamie,

Tracy vandlandshoot
239-540-5900

as far as I am concerned, the best in the business
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Hello Jamie,

Great lender - my client was very happy with them.
VAMortgageCenter.com http://www.vamortgagecenter.com/

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
I am a closing agent - not a lender. I have worked with Donna Pruner of First Main Street Financial. Her contact number is 954-205-2524. She works with VA loans.

I have had more than my share of bad experiences closing loans for various lenders and brokers. I can happily recommend Donna and her office as professional and efficient.
Jamie,

My number is 561-314-4800 and I will be happy to help.

I've got tremendous experience with VA Loans.
Web Reference: http://www.emortgageFL.com