Home Buying in Calumet City>Question Details

Olsam, Home Buyer in Calumet City, IL

I AM INTERESTED IN HOUSE 1118 LUCAS ST, CALUMET CITY, IL 60409. BUT FRIENDS SAY IT IS OVERVALUED AT $99900.00. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Asked by Olsam, Calumet City, IL Sat Jul 30, 2011

Answers

4
Hey Olsam,

My name is Wesley I am a local real estate home buyer and I am familiar with that area. Some partners of mine have sold many homes in that area and none of those properties were higher than 220K so unless the house you are looking at is abnormally bigger than every other home in the area...I think your friends might be right. What specifically are you looking for? I might be able to help.

Give me a call 773.956.9889
MY NAME IS NICHOLE LATHUS AND I AM WITH MCCOLLY REAL ESTATE IN TINLEY PARK. I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE AREA YOU ARE LOOKING IN. IF U CAN BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE TGO YOU, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL AT 708-646-6533.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY WORKING WITH A REALTOR, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO ASK YOUR AGENT TO DO A FULL COMPARISON MARKET ANALYSIS ON THE PROPERTY TO GIVE YOU A PRICE OF WHAT THE PROPERTY IS WORTH.

SINCERELY,
NICHOLE LATHUS
MCCOLLY REAL ESTATE
I called the Trulia only 24 hour broker service and received a beep for an answer. The web page is nothing. Not sure if Trulia is a licensed agent or broker. I Trulia would please respond with State of Illinois Brokers license that would be helpful.
We think you should contact the only 24 hour realty service, @312 878 4474, they have realtors on call 24 hours- the home is a great home and within 5 minutes of your call we will have a full analysis prepared and an agent to assist you with the areas top 5 properties if you dont' like the analysis.