Home Buying in Silver Spring>Question Details

DFIX9, Home Buyer in Silver Spring, MD

I AM A 72 YR OLD SENIOR. WHAT IS THE CURRENT AND FUTURE LOWEST PRICED CO-OP TOWN HOUSE STYLE PROPERTIES FOR SALE AT LEISURE WORLD, SILVER SPRING, MD??

Asked by DFIX9, Silver Spring, MD Thu Jan 17, 2013

I CURRENTLY RENT A TOWNHOUSE IN BOWIE, MD. WITHIN 2013, I WILL BE READY TO BUY MY OWN PERSONAL RESIDENCE AT AT LEISURE WORLD, SILVER SPRING, MD. I REALLY DO NOT WISH TO INVEST MORE THAN $40k TOPS.

PLEASE FILL ME IN. I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A TOUR AND VISIT EACH AVAILABLE PROPERTY AT LEISURE WORLD, SILVER SPRING, MD.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,

SINCERELY,

THOMAS A. DAMICO
DFIX9@YAHOO.COM
01-17-13.

Answers

5
Hi Thomas,

I am sending you the inventory information to your yahoo email address. It is still early in the Spring market, so you would do well by keeping an eye on the area. I live very close to Leisure World and would be happy to show you some homes.

Jules Cole
RE/MAX Realty Group
THANK YOU JULES!
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi DFIX9, Will send an auto email of leisure world properties to your email shortly.
Most of the units are condo and not coop there and you are looking currently at $119,000 for a 2 level 2BR 2.5BA townhome on 3752 Leisure World Blvd and $1500 pm to rent something similar (one of each for sale and rent). There is nothing for 40K; but that would be a good downpayment for a mortgage. The lowest priced unit I could locate in MRIS is asking $84,500 for 2BR 2BA garden style 1 level unit on Beaverbrook Court. Monthly fees are high and usually include all utilities.
Future prices will more likely rise this year than fall, but no big increase.
If you want me to arrange a viewing call me on 202-270-7253.
Hi Thomas,
I was just looking for another client in Leisure World. The lowest priced co-ops lately have been in the mid 50's and they were one level apartment style. In fact the only one available at this time is a 1200 square foot, 2 bedroom, 1 bath patio unit listed at $69,500. I think we will see a trending in prices going up this year so you may want to keep your eyes open and be ready to jump if one goes below $55,000.
Susan
Hi Thomas,

I replied to your yahoo address.

Jan Brito
Long & Foster