Home Buying in Stockbridge>Question Details

Kate Kelley, Home Buyer in Stockbridge, MA

IS 5 SERGEANT ST. STOCKBRIDGE, MA. 01262 IN FORECLOSURE ?

Asked by Kate Kelley, Stockbridge, MA Sun Jun 28, 2009

CENTURY 21 REALTY HAS FOR RENT AT SAME PROPERTY. WHAT IS RENT?

Answers

2
Marlene Goldstein’s answer
hi kate,
i am new to trulia and noticed your post of june 28th regarding 5 sergeant st, stockbridge...
as far as i know the rent is $1800 per month...i don't think the house is in foreclosure..
have you found a place to buy or rent yet?...what have you been looking at?...anyhow, if i can
help answer any more of your questions, or help you in any way, please do not hesitate to let me know...
good luck...marlene
Hi Kate, this is an old question, but the status of the property has not changed and I thought you may be interested to know.
5 Sergeant Street in Stockbridge is definitely NOT a foreclosure.
There are 2 attached, large historic homes at this address, on the same parcel. Each home is independently owned, both with a legal 2-condominium status. One of the homes is rented year round and the other is rented in the summer and for 15+ years to the same family in the winter.
Each home has 5 bedrooms and 3+ baths and I expect that both may be available for sale within a year or so.
I'd be happy to inform you about Berkshire market activity and if you haven't found your dream home in the Berkshir3s just6 yet, it would be my pleasure to assist you in findning it.

Contact me at any time, It would be my pleasure hearing from you.
Dagmar Kubes, your buyer-broker in the Berkshires.
413 528-6485 or e-mail: dagmarrealty@verizon.net