Home Buying in Saint John>Question Details

Chris, Home Buyer in Saint John, IN

IS NOW A GOOD TIME TO BUY A HOUSE IN ST JOHN AS FAR AS APPRECTION. WE ARE LOOKING TO SPEND AROUND 450K TO 500K Chris

Asked by Chris, Saint John, IN Wed Nov 16, 2011

Answers

4
i have a nice one for 430 in lake hills chris,call me if you like 7082537824
Hi Chris,
You have an awesome advantage in the St John market if you are qualified to $500,000. Here is why... The rules for lending have changed in the past five years. So there are a mininmal number of qualified purchasers in this price range. There are also many very nice homes available now. Homes that would have sold for nearly $600,000 just a few years ago. Many sellers are in a position where they need to sell. Many of these sellers have a strong equity position. Most of them are in a position to sell at a lesser value and get on with their life. If you want to crush it on a home purchase, now is your chance. If you serious about buying, I'd enjoy helping you find a deal. In fact, you should see what you get for your money on a listing that I have. Check out the 14217 89th Place. The link is below will take yo to the complete listing and multiple photos. Bill Port, RE/MAX Results 219-613-7527
Sounds like you need to sit down with a real estate professional. Appreciation is going to depend on the area. Let's get together and find out what is really going to work for you and all your options. Call me and we can set up a meeting
As far as appreciation goes, Crown Point, St. John along with Cedar Lake have the most amount of inquiries in the St. John geo area., Using appreciation as a major factor in deciding an area could get you into financial trouble. First lets determine what you can afford, not just qualify for. When that figure has been determined it's time to research the individual markets ie: St John and/or surrounding communities and let the figures determine market demand which effectively determines appreciation,. High demand equals higher values which equal appreciation. Check out my web site for additional information along with contact info.