Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Northsider, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

ISO Realtor for Condo

Asked by Northsider, Chicago, IL Wed Mar 6, 2013

Hi I am ISO of a Realtor to help me find the condo of my dreams (or close to it) on the northside. Its not going to be a big purchase but should be a quick/easy one. I am doing a lot of online looking/research so hoping to find someone to be able to show me (weekday availbility needed) some hopefully in a few days period so I can make a somewaht quick decsion. .For the right price/right property I am open to a lot of northside neighborhoods and any thoughts on hidden "hoods" with good deals will be so appreciated Hoping to get started next week..LMK if you are interested and will give you more info

Answers

11
I work with several realtors that handle that area. Let me know if you need any help. Happy hunting!

Sean Cochran
Quality Mortgage Lending
630-470-6830 office
630-330-2229 cell
http://www.qmlending.com
* FHA loans down to a 580 Fico Score
* No Money Down Purchase Programs
*$100 Down Payment Purchase Programs
Unlimited loan to value refinances on Fannie and Freddie
Same Day Purchase Pre Approvals
Hi Northsider,

I live and work on the northside. Feel free to give a call or email to schedule a meeting at my office to discuss your needs and expectations.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
I AM already searching the MLS but thank you
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013
I didnt think I would get sarcastic answers or replies that had nothing to do with what I posted..All I wanted was a realtor or tow to answer with "yes, I am familiar with the northside, here is my email/number, etc, call me and let's talk" READ my post and READ the responses..Laugahable
Well, I certainly understand your frustration, which is why I got into the business myself. You will notice that I did provide my phone number and an invitation to talk. That invitation is still open. The only thing missing from my response is "I am familiar with the northside" but we work as a team and are collectively familiar with many areas of the city. It all depends on how you define "northside".
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013
Dear Northsider,

you have received lots of great advise! Best of luck on your new home!
I am sure this will get at least 20 responses. Interview two or three agents, and go with the one you mesh best with. Do some research on them. This will make the process on you much easier.
Hello Northsider - As Phil States below you will be very popular on this site - I will also say that Phil is a great resource and a solid Realtor so you should give him a call.
If you are looking for a pre approval or mortgage quotes please consider my services -
Sam Sharp
Senior VP of Mortgage Lending
Guaranteed Rate
773 290 0455
Obviously need a lot more information but you can check us out on our Web site below or you can give me a call at 312-738-0232 to discuss what you are looking for and how we can help you.
Web Reference: http://LucidRealty.com
LOL! You will be very popular on this site. What is your rush. Based on the little info you have given, you might have lots of choices. There are no hidden 'deals' anymore. Witht he Internet, everyone sees everything pretty fast.
My web site gives you some info on what I do for my buyer clients.
I didnt say HIDDEN DEALS--OMG I am so sorry I posted on here
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013
Greetings North Sider,

If CASH, have your proof of funds ready, If FINANCING, have your preapproval ready. If you are READY to make a purchase, be prepared to make an offer quickly because well priced homes are selling fast. Should you need any help, feel free to contact me to discuss.
Um I know HOW to buy I think my post was clear--I am looking for a Realtor--these responses are amusing me--all I needed was a person saying They were familiar with the areas and culd help..and also I CAN read ITALICS are yelling..
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013
I should add..Im looking north of Addison..somewhat open on western boundary and leaning towards smaller buildings..no short sales unless it looks really good upfront..Thanks