Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Sunda, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

INTERESTED IN BUYING A HOME FOR 500K IN THE 11203,11236 OR ANY OTHER NICE AREAS. THE HOME MUST BE 2 A FAM. WITH A BASEMENT AND NICE BACKYARD &

Asked by Sunda, Brooklyn, NY Mon Aug 2, 2010

PORCH

Answers

2
As Ralph notes, there are definitely properties available.

I believe your best first step as a buyer is to obtain a pre-approval letter from a lender, if you haven't done so already.

It's also a good idea to decide on an attorney, because if you find the perfect place, you want to be able to move fast and to impress the seller that you are a well-prepared buyer. Sellers have been known to accept lower offers from buyers who are ready to move forward.

If you need help on obtaining a pre-approval letter, I hope you will read my blog post on the subject, which is at the link below.

Karla Harby, VP
Charles Rutenberg Realty
kharby@crrnyc.com
Sunda, there is currently 29 2 or more family listings in 11203 and 61 in 11236. I work as a buyer's agent - which means trying to get you the best price possible. If you are not currently working with an agent, I would be pleased to speak with you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Good luck!

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Certified Buyer Representative
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
In the Top 2% of Century 21 Agents Nationwide!