Home Buying in Rochester>Question Details

Rhonda Lewis, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

IM looking for a section 8 rental a 3bedroom and 2bath IM presently living in Tampa FL now but looking to move hope fully within the next 4/6 months

Asked by Rhonda Lewis, Tampa, FL Sun Aug 18, 2013

is there a realtor that will help my big transition run smoothly?

Answers

3
Hi Rhonda,

Please contact Michelle Pellegrino a rental agent at Zona Properties. Her email address: michelle.pellegrino@zonaproperties.com

Best of luck to you with your relocation.

Esther
Flag Tue Aug 20, 2013
I work with many investors, and I also have access to our multiple listings in the Rochester area.
Do you have friends or family here, and know any particular neighborhood you would be most interested in? Feel free to contact me and I will put you in touch with a great Property Management company that happens to be run by women.

Linda Allyn-Welborn
Keller Williams
585-341-8736
lallyn@kw.com
Rhonda:
I work with two different companies that have section 8 qualified rental properties. If you contact me we can figure out which part of Rochester you are looking to move in and keep a look out for homes in that particular area.

Bill Walsh
Seven Valley Realty
585-750-8999
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com