Home Buying in Addison>Question Details

Cubimex73, Home Buyer in Addison, IL

IM LOOKING AT A PROPERTY IM INTERESTED ITS NICE BUT IT NEEDS SOME COSMETIC REPAIRS, BUT IM WONDERING ONE OF

Asked by Cubimex73, Addison, IL Wed Aug 12, 2009

THOSE REPAIRS THAT THE HOUSE HAS NO LIGHT FIXTURES WELL THEIR MISSING, EVEN WITH THAT COULD IT BE FHA APPROVED?

Answers

5
FHA requirements are simple. The property has to be in a livable condition and will have a FHA inspection/appraiser. All lights has to work, doesn't matter what fixtures as long as there is a bulb, dishwasher, washer, dryer etc. has to be in a working condition.
Take a look at the property I just listed here in Addison..
well , is this a foreclosure, and do you have the funds to fix it up or do they need to be rolled into loan, and to be a FHA loan, it cannot have bare wires, not sure if seller is willing to fix it up, please call our office and we can go over some options.
There is a possibility that it could be FHA approved. It really depends on a number of factors including what type of cosmestic repairs are needed and if there are any lights in the home. Also, if there are wires hanging from where the light fixtures were previously. Feel free to contact me if you need further information.

Cherrie Catama
ccatama@gmail.com
773.490.3437 Phone
Call Gary at 630-417-7170 he does FHA. Tell him I sent you, I get brownie points.

Jim McMahon
630-774-9933
Web Reference: http://ekerry.com