Damdamdam, Other/Just Looking in 06606

IF MY CREDIT IS TOO LOW AND MY HUSBAND IS GOOD, CAN WE STILL GET A HOUSE AS FIRST TIME BUYERS

Asked by Damdamdam, 06606 Tue Sep 6, 2011

Answers

6
I am a licensed lender in Connecticut. You may not need to be included on the loan, perhaps we can just use your husband's credit. My company has many options for first time home buyers and offers loan programs that many banks don't offer. I would be happy to work with you to find the best loan program for you and your husband. I will work with you to explore all options to help you purchase your first home.

Please feel free to contact me:

Chris Goodrich
Executive Mortgage Banker
Northpoint Mortgage
Ph: 203-241-3994
http://www.ctmortgagepros.com
Loans are not only dependent on credit scores. Lenders consider length of employment, income, debt and other factors. It's best to discuss your situation with a lender who can tell you if you qualify, or what you need to do to qualify.
Contact Joann Flanagan at jflanagan@newenglandregional.com and she will answer all of your questions. Or 203-592-1333.
There currently are no first time buyer programs. If your husband can support the amount of mortgage you need for your target area then he can put the mortgage in his name only. You need to consult with a mortgage officer to know what your options are.
Depends, will your income be necessary in order to qualify...visit with any loan officer, after reviewing your overall financial information a determination can be made....
Damdamdam,

You will need to discuss this with a mortgage broker. There are many programs out there you guys can take advantage of.

Good Luck!!

DOMINIC PIETRANGELO
KELLER WILLIAMS HOLLYWOOD HILLS
323.497.2596
dominic@kw.com
http://www.theurbanhomesgroup.com
dre#01860025