Home Buying in Little Rock>Question Details

Arnoldt2, Renter in Little Rock, AR

Husband and I are lookin for a home in the WLR or Maumelle area. We have the good rental history but my credit is not so good and he is in bankruptcy.

Asked by Arnoldt2, Little Rock, AR Tue Jan 8, 2013

What are some options? He is retired military 15 yrs.

Answers

7
With your husband as retired military, he qualifies for our Homes for Heroes program which provides exclusive incentives and rebates to our current and past heroes from the military on any real estate transaction. I also have some partners who can help us with obtaining financing based upon your actual credit history. Call me and I will be glad to get the process rolling, and lets see if you can qualify for a loan. 5015809151
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 9, 2013
Hi Arnolt2..

I and a group of investors I work with run across homes in WLR and Maumelle on a regular basis. Many of these homes are ones that they/we are willing to owner finance. If you are interested in keeping an eye on what comes up (or what might be available), go to my site and register. We do not sell your information. It is a great way to shop for what you are looking for without having to go out and look. Once you create your profile, any homes that are available, or become available, will be sent to you directly.

My site is:
http://www.reimatcher.com/b/wwwthepadsellercom/2

when you get here.. click on the map to select the areas you are interested in.

Good luck in your search..
Jules
Yellow Road Properties
Apartment hunters can assist you for free! If you have good rental history and everything else looks good, we can assist you! Credit isn't all that some communities look at! Good rental history can take you a long ways! Call 501-219-2787!
We currently live in an apartment. We are looking for a house. Thank you
Flag Sun Jan 13, 2013
If you are interested in El Dorado, I have a large 4/3 with a pool, that I will do owner financing on. Sales price of $219,500. Contact me at: mikeweger@aol.com
With him in bankruptcy, that's probably going to be a no for him for at least 5 to 7 years being on a loan. That means you would have to rely solely on your credit for financing. First step is to check with a local bank and ask what you'd approve for. Be very cautious about "rent to own" or "lease to own" offers...absolutely have an attorney look at whatever paperwork you'd be signing before you enter such a deal.
You must have talked with a lender already? If not you should first.
you should talk to a lender first and see what they say.